CLASSIFIEDS (526)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SEARCHING FOR 36' COMMANDER

I'm looking for a 36' Chris Craft Commander Tournament Fisherman between the years 1973-1977. Thanks Stan 631-449-4764

Started by stan J. czarnecki

8 Nov 8
Reply by John L. Spooner Jr.

27' Commander Sports Express Flybridge For Sale

Hull # FSA 27 0007 V. Twin 350 V8's are locked up. This was a project that got started 15 years ago. Too many projects, not enough time. Wo…

Started by Tom McKelvey

6 Nov 7
Reply by Tim love

On The Hunt for a 38' Sedan

Good afternoon, We are in the market for 1966 or 1967 38' Commander Sedan. Not looking for a project boat, and want something that is most…

Started by Paul A Mathias

7 Nov 6
Reply by Herbert Tolliver

315 Commander for sale

I saw this one on Cahoon Yacht Brokerage. I have no connection to this boat. He has an 88 31' Commander listed on his web sight. Boat is in…

Started by Nat Brady

2 Nov 5
Reply by Nat Brady

Membership Chair

Early 31 Commander in Maryland

Hey all - ran across the below ad this morning and figured I'd toss it up here (I'm not related to this in any fashion).  There appear to b…

Started by Matt Cowles

4 Nov 5
Reply by Jeff Pacy

41 for Sale in the Mid-Atlantic

Anybody looking in this region? https://norfolk.craigslist.org/boa/d/41-chris-craft-commander/6741281930.html

Started by Jeff Pacy

0 Nov 5

Commander 422 Pair of Engine Room Vents for sale -

Hello - these are brand new engine room vents. Fiberglass. I had made to replace mine but did not do the big refresh I was planning on the…

Started by Geoffrey Gow

0 Nov 2

ISO Stern vents for a 55 Commander wanted

We need a couple of the stern vents for the new (old) 55ft Commander.  We have some options but we would like to find a nicer couple than w…

Started by Brian and Dawn Stone

1 Nov 2
Reply by Geoffrey Gow

1968 47' Commander Flybridge $20,000

1968 47, Commander, Detroit Diesels, later model Northern Lights Generator. Boat is located in Mandeville LA. In June the boat had a light…

Started by Martens H Isenberg

4 Oct 29
Reply by Rudi Herbert

Handrail latch

Perko 185-2 male and female ends off of an unknown year Chris craft commander. Fits the 2 1/2 inch by 1 inch rail. Excellent condition. Did…

Started by Sonny Iliff

0 Oct 29

RSS

Club News

2018 Photo Contest Winner

The 4th Annual Chris-Craft Commander Club Photo Contest had more than 50 entries and selecting the winners was not an easy task. 

First place: submitted by Pat Chaps

Second place: submitted by Martin Krall;

Third place: submitted by Jeff Pacy.

To view all entries to this year's contest,         Click Here

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service