CLASSIFIEDS (434)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WANTED: best possible Restored 31 Commander

Years ago... what year was it? I attended the very first meet in Portsmouth, VA as and enthusiastic owner of a 67 31' Commander. Circumstan…

Started by A Dopo

93 May 13
Reply by A Dopo

Still have a number of Q parts I would like to sell

Have two carburetors one rebuilt and one used Have two sets of manifold end caps from closed cooled engines Have a heat exchanger, thermos…

Started by David DiSesa

8 May 13
Reply by bill Anderson

305Q 307Q, 327Q 350Q parts for sale

Hello: I hade to strip my 1969 36' CC Sea Skiff boat. the wood was too rotten but the engines run fine .. sad day .. if anybody needs parts…

Started by scott

7 May 13
Reply by bill Anderson

1969 Chris Craft Commander 31 ft Reduced

1969 Chris Craft Commander 31 foot. A real classic solid boat. I have done Approximately 80% of the remodel. Doing some research by running…

Started by Mark McLeod

3 May 12
Reply by David I Shields

NOS 327F Prestolite Distributor Cap

I have a NOS Prestolite distributor cap that was a spare for my boat. Some scatches from ridding around in the boat, but has never been ins…

Started by Mike H

0 May 12

Prestolite Crab Caps for 327F

I have some slightly used Distributor Caps for the prestolites on a 327F. I suspect the PO changed the caps every year or two and didn’t pu…

Started by Mike H

0 May 12

1970 Lancer 25 cuddy for restore

I  have a 1970 Lancer cuddy with a 305 and Volvo drive. Looks to be in decent shape for its age.Before I do anything with it as a project…

Started by matt

8 May 11
Reply by David Chekas

1975 Lancer Inboard For Sale

Reluctantly I am selling my Lancer due to moving to a water access home without full time water. I purchased this boat from the original fa…

Started by Matt

5 May 11
Reply by Bryan Huntley

Wanted to buy - 41 or 45

My wife and I have looked at many many boats and the CCC fits our needs. I'm still learning the various floor plans so forgive me for not b…

Started by Edward Leitter

36 May 10
Reply by James Saxton

427 ford manifolds, risers, and heat exchanger

the risers are copper the exhaust manifolds came off a running motor, I also have a  427 bell housing, and the 3 bolt starter please call J…

Started by james e maddalena

7 May 10
Reply by james e maddalena

RSS

Club News

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service