Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WANTED: best possible Restored 31 Commander

Years ago... what year was it? I attended the very first meet in Portsmouth, VA as and enthusiastic owner of a 67 31' Commander. Circumstan…

Started by A Dopo

77 Mar 7
Reply by Paul Cavenaugh

1984 chris craft commander 315 in NH

1984 chris craft commander 315 .. bought it at the very end of last summer ... other stuff has come up . it does have newer twin Chevrolet…

Started by gerald jome

0 Mar 7

This award-winning Chris-Craft Commander has been restored to her original glory N…

Started by A Dopo

8 Mar 7
Reply by A Dopo

1968 47' Chris Craft Commander for sale

We are offering our 1968 Commander for $45,000.  She is in Edenton NC and, unfortunately, we are working in Arizona - not a good way to mak…

Started by Bill & Joann Bass

11 Mar 7
Reply by Jim Frens

38 for sale

Does anyone know this boat?  I can never tell what is legit with the Pop Yachts listings.

Started by Jeff Pacy

3 Mar 6
Reply by Sterling Shriber

Membership Chair

2 Pair (4) Carter AFB carbs (4157)

Offering up two pair of Carter AFB’s off 427’s. The one pair came off running motors and is in very good shape. The other is unknown and a…

Started by Matt Cowles

1 Mar 6
Reply by Matt Cowles

1968 31' Commander for sale---Vero Beach, FL

Twin 350's.  900 hrs.  Two 70 gal fuel tanks. Generator.  New Seastar steering. Looks and runs great. Full window covers. Asking 23K. frank…

Started by Frank Gavin

12 Mar 4
Reply by Charlene Pike

Membership Chair

427 Raw Water Pumps

I have two of the Sherwood raw water pumps off 427’s. They will need new impellers, cams, etc, but seeing as how the housings are no longer…

Started by Matt Cowles

0 Mar 4

Membership Chair

Pressure Relief Valves

This pair of pressure relief valves came off 427 risers but might work with others. I have a different kind of set-up so don’t need these.…

Started by Matt Cowles

0 Mar 4

4 paragon transmissions for sale

Hello i have 4 paragons forsale all are in good working order..left & rights...2 of each. They were attached to 427' for pics…

Started by William

1 Mar 3
Reply by William

Club News

New Executive Committee

The results of the executive committee election are now in. As from January 1, 2108 the executive committee will have the following members:

• Chief Commander - Lee Dahlen
  • Treasurer  John Rose, New!
  • Web Master - Pam Sorensen, New!
  • Archivist - Charlene Pike
  • Membership Chair - Matt Cowles
  • PR-Chair --- John Heenan, New!

Read about our new executive committee here. 

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

New Issue Available

The Fall 2017 issue of the Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, is now available for download.  

Click here to download your copy.

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service