CLASSIFIEDS (531)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1969 38ft Commander parts

We have some original parts since we did some upgrades. Have the original sedan sliding doors, kitchen bottle bottom sliders. we also have…

Started by Brian and Dawn Stone

12 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Brian and Dawn Stone

Wanted: 427 Parts

WANTED: 427 Parts for rebuild, Heads, Exhaust Manifolds, Heat Exchangers, Pistons, Rods, Cams, Cooling access & misc.  Also desire 22”-…

Started by William Perry

13 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by Yngvar Brynildssen

1969 31ft Sedan, FREE

1969 Sedan bridge, Free to good home. I hate to let her go but plans have changed. No engines or trans. Engine compartment freshly painted.…

Started by stephen morris

14 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by Roger Beauregard

1972 31' Commander Sport $27,900

Both engines rebuilt 2012-2013 New block and heads on stbd engine New values-both New Cams and lifters-both Now pistons-both Carburat…

Started by Bryan Ott

1 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Charlene Pike

1986 Chris Craft Commander 332 For Sale

I have a 1986 Commander 332 for Sale. I am going in for another operation for a Knee replacement and it is going to take me out for the Sum…

Started by Joseph Caruso

3 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by C.S. FARMER INC

1979 Commander 451

We just finished America's Great Loop and completed 6,300 miles with NO mechanical issues. With 3 bedrooms (master with California King bed…

Started by Cyndie

1 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Cyndie

42 commander

1970 42 foot commander with 427 ford motors (1300 hours)6.5 kw onan gen with 500 hours.150 lb compression on all cylinders,pertronix igniti…

Started by William michels

0 Nov 4, 2016

1969 Chris-Craft Commander SS For Sale- 19'

Hello - my father left me his 1969 Chris-Craft Commander SS and I am looking to sell it. I have it listed on the following website: https:/…

Started by Dianne Johnson

0 Nov 2, 2016

1969 Commander 60 For Sale

1969 commander 60. One of only 9 boats ever built. There are only 5 left in exsistance. Only 2 on the west coast. The other one on the west…

Started by Trennie

8 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by Gary Merritt

wanted: 25' CC Lancer sport fisherman dead or alive - dying hulk to mint condition

i am looking for a 69/70/71 CC Lancer 25 foot sport fisherman in any condition from dying hulk to mint original, i will look at all boats.…

Started by stephen wright

38 Oct 30, 2016
Reply by stephen wright

RSS

Club News

2019 Wall Calendars Now Available!!

The Chris-Craft Commander Club 2019 Wall Calendar is now available!!.  We're having to do things a little differently this year, so for calendar details & ordering, Click Here

2018 Photo Contest Winner

The 4th Annual Chris-Craft Commander Club Photo Contest had more than 50 entries and selecting the winners was not an easy task. 

First place: submitted by Pat Chaps

Second place: submitted by Martin Krall;

Third place: submitted by Jeff Pacy.

To view all entries to this year's contest,         Click Here

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service