CLASSIFIEDS (534)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

wanted: 25' CC Lancer sport fisherman dead or alive - dying hulk to mint condition

i am looking for a 69/70/71 CC Lancer 25 foot sport fisherman in any condition from dying hulk to mint original, i will look at all boats.…

Started by stephen wright

38 Oct 30, 2016
Reply by stephen wright

1967 38 chris craft commander fly bridge for sale

95% original with approx 1900 hours on the 427"s. Gen set,a/c and heat. In the Annapolis MD area. Have cruised her to Baltimore and St Mich…

Started by tim troy

0 Oct 26, 2016

1971 31' Commander Sport Fisher

Beautiful classic boat. 90% original.Had twin GM350 engines, generator, 2 sinks refrigerator, head, dinette seating. Sleeps 6, large deck f…

Started by Deena Voorhees

5 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by Erick

1985 336 Commander Express Cruiser For Sale

Hi all, In good shape with around 600 hours on the engines.  We added a new camper top to the boat two seasons ago.  It runs a great and th…

Started by Vern Reed

2 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Vern Reed

1976 47' commander for sale

Selling my Dads 1976 47' commander VT8 370 Cummins less the 1800 hrs excellent conditions have survey from 6/16 biat had been had Emron pai…

Started by Bob Ecklund

6 Oct 2, 2016
Reply by Bob Ecklund

427 parts and more

I have a lot of parts from my repower that I need to get rid of. 427 heads rebuilt ready to bolt on Paragons fiberglass mufflers shafts and…

Started by Byron Smith

10 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Mark Henson

1975 chris craft 30 tournament Fisherman for Sale

1975 chris craft 30 tournament Fisherman Complete. Needs restoration $4,000 OBO Located in Va. Beach, VA fevans@thermo-trol.com 

Started by Floyd Evans

2 Sep 24, 2016
Reply by Fred Peters

38' Chris Craft Commander

Chris Craft Commander 38' Fly Bridge.  Re powered in 2007 with Twin Diesel Volvo 300HP motors that run great.  Port motor rebuilt in 2015,…

Started by Edward Rufrano

1 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Timothy Alan Zoretic

Salon Table For Sale

48" by 32" salon table for sale from a 1968, 35' Commander.   Table is in great shape structurally, with the lamination in OK shape - has s…

Started by Timothy Shaw

0 Sep 20, 2016

1 3/8th inch PSS Shaft seal kits new in box

I bought these at the advice of my mechanic. They are too long to fit my 1968 35 Express. Part number is 02-138-300. Stern tube diameter is…

Started by Bruce Harkness

0 Sep 18, 2016

RSS

Club News

2019 Wall Calendars Now Available!!

The Chris-Craft Commander Club 2019 Wall Calendar is now available!!.  We're having to do things a little differently this year, so for calendar details & ordering, Click Here

2018 Photo Contest Winner

The 4th Annual Chris-Craft Commander Club Photo Contest had more than 50 entries and selecting the winners was not an easy task. 

First place: submitted by Pat Chaps

Second place: submitted by Martin Krall;

Third place: submitted by Jeff Pacy.

To view all entries to this year's contest,         Click Here

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service