CLASSIFIEDS (495)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For sale Classic 1969 31' Chris Craft Commander Sedan with flybridge

New factory rebuilt motors 250 hrs, twin 327 Chevy Corvette motors.  Both transmissions rebuilt.  Complete exterior paint job (Emron aircra…

Started by Tim Hoffman

0 May 8, 2016

Wanted Lancers and Commanders

East coast boats wanted, free or next to nothing on certain Chris Craft models.  Let me know what you have. text pics  732-691-1216  www.DR

Started by Don Boterus

8 May 5, 2016
Reply by Mario Rakić

TEAR DROP CLEATS

I have two 7 1/2" chromed 60-70's era Chris Craft boat cleats. These cleats are used but in excellent shape. The bolt hole on the side are…

Started by Bob Griffin

2 May 5, 2016
Reply by Bob Griffin

For Sale 1968 35' Chris Craft Commander

This Commander is powered by original 427 FWC engines. The port engine has been rebuilt. Upgraded fuel tanks and many maintenance items hav…

Started by Greg Jackson

2 Apr 20, 2016
Reply by Greg Jackson

chris craft script

I have one set of chris craft chrome script approximately 3 inches tall goes on the pilot house sides or stern as new condition best reason…

Started by scott tolliver

7 Apr 20, 2016
Reply by Marty Pillar

Retirement Heartbreak 1966 38' Commander Retirement Project Give Away! Must Go!

Year  1966 CC Commander Sedan Hull #: FXA383009R Home port  Gibraltar, Michigan Description  Commander friends! I thought I woul…

Started by Brian Nellenbach

7 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Herman W. Marquardt

cabin light lenses

I have ten cabin light lenses some are slightly yellowed but they are usable 937-902-1764 reasonable offer

Started by scott tolliver

0 Apr 11, 2016

1968 Commander Express 35'

1968 35' Chris Craft Commander Express Classic "Styled In Fiberglass" cosmetically and mechanically excellent. Repowered with twin Mercury…

Started by Donald Hoeksema

6 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Donald Hoeksema

1969 Chris Craft Commander 35 for Sale - Northern California - $29,500

The 69 Commander 35 gives you the best of all worlds - Classic styling, a rock-solid fiberglass hull and what is once again very popular,…

Started by tom mowbray

2 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by tom mowbray

Go Big or Go home 382 Commander FOR SALE in Annapolis MD. We want to downsize New motor 1984

Go BIG or Go home because you wont want to go home after a day out on the water in this big boat with 2 bedrooms that's for sure... Immacu…

Started by Paul Lucas

8 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Paul Lucas

RSS

Club News

Styled In Fiberglass

For your reading pleasure, the latest issue of the Chris-Craft Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, along with past issues, can you accessed through the link below.

Styled In Fiberglass Issues

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service