DISCUSSION FORUM (3,632)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Videos Added To CCCC YouTube Channel!

Hello All, We have a couple new videos added to the Upgrades & Rehabs playlist.  Both of these videos are part of a series documenting…

Started by Pam Sorensen

0 on Thursday

New Videos Added To CCCC YouTube Channel!

Hello fellow enthusiasts!! We have 2 new videos added to the CCCC YouTube channel, both under the Enjoying Our Commanders Playlist. 1.  Enj…

Started by Pam Sorensen

0 on Thursday

The Mariners' Museum

FYI - The Chris Craft archives at the Mariners' Museum will officially re-open on Monday, June 25 !! I just put in my order. I've been wait…

Started by Steve

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Timothy C. Gressett

Membership Chair

Fuel Pressure Drop

Alright boys, I need some help, ideas, maybe an exorcism at this point... The system: 427’s, Holley (red) electric fuel pumps, Racors befo…

Started by Matt Cowles

24 on Wednesday
Reply by Timothy C. Gressett

1972 Oman 15 kw generator model mdjf

Cummings diesel who now owns Onan has not been able to find electrical parts to repair my Onan.  I am hoping that someone in the club can s…

Started by David horner

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Jim Rivas

38 Commander info needed

Captains ........  I am looking for owner contact info on a 38 Commander on Lake St Clair , Mich  .  The name on the  vessel was  " Changin…

Started by Tim Toth

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Brian Barton

Filling Fuel Tanks?

I just purchased a 1979  45' commander, well taken care of and I want to fill the fuel tanks. There are 2 - 250 gallon tanks in the rear us…

Started by John Miller

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Kevin Fitzpatrick

Steering problem.

Hello everyone. Im starting to leak grease from the steering box on the helm and im not sure if it can be rebuilt. There is some up and dow…

Started by Jim Schmidt

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Jim Schmidt

Engine is cutting out while driving - 307Q

Hi all,  I'm dealing with a pesky issue on my '71 Lancer with the 307Q engine and could use some help in diagnosing this one. I'm a novice/…

Started by Matt Chapman

10 Jul 9
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

6.5kw Onan MCCK Question

Hello - I went through the manual and physically over the motor this past weekend and could not see / find / read anything about a zinc an…

Started by Jeff Pacy

1 Jul 9
Reply by Kevin McKinnon

RSS

Club News

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

Chris-Craft Commander Club YouTube Channel

In an effort to expand the video sharing for the club, we have built a YouTube Channel. We hope you enjoy watching the wonderful videos our members have chosen to share.    

Click Here To Learn More

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service