DISCUSSION FORUM (3,220)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need pics of 30 TF Sliding Door Assembly and Bulkhead

My father and I are starting a rebuild on a 1975 30 Tournament Fisherman, Hull #0005. We are in need of pictures of the rear wall sliding d…

Started by Bret Wesson

0 Dec 8

Tightening the Stanchions on a 35

Good morning all, a rainy December morning in Wisconsin? Don't worry - it will be a high of 29 tomorrow. A quick question: Some of the deck…

Started by John Scanlon

13 Dec 8
Reply by John Scanlon

Just in time for Christmas

The new "Styled in Fiberglass" emblems are back in stock! https://chrisparts.com/products/commander-styled-in-fiberglass-emblem Please forg…

Started by John Scherzinger

1 Dec 8
Reply by Charlene Pike

35' Commander repower

Im exploring my options for a repower on my Commander, the motors are tired and slightly under powered in my opinion. My current set up is…

Started by Scott O'Neil

34 Dec 8
Reply by Scott O'Neil

Thermostat housing question

I am in the process of modernizing my cooling system on my 350 engine. I replaced the raw water pump with a crankshaft mounted volvo penta…

Started by Jim Clynes

1 Dec 7
Reply by Jim Clynes

Webmaster

2017 Photo Contest Winners Appointed

This year's CCCC Photo Contest saw a record number of participating captains, photographers and photos.  The jury had a tough time scruet…

Started by CCCC Webmaster

7 Dec 6
Reply by CCCC Webmaster

Starboard Engine Slipping out in low RPM

I tried to search already and found some info on the reverse gear slipping but the issue I have is they paragon P32 slips out of gear in lo…

Started by Corey Capozzi

7 Dec 6
Reply by Trey Bull

327F Engine Value

Is there any value to a pair of 327F's coming out of my 1969 Commander 31? I'm repowering with brand new Mercruiser 6.2L 300hp and in order…

Started by Daniel M Harrison

18 Dec 5
Reply by Christopher Hebert

inverter installation

Last year I relocated the battery from the outside of my starboard engine for easier access and added two boxes for additional batteries. N…

Started by Byron Smith

6 Dec 3
Reply by Mike H

Kohler Genset Heat Exchanger

Our 1969 42 Commander has a Kohler Generator, we believe the heat exchanger tube bundle has a hole in it.  Other than the heat exchanger, i…

Started by Tim Johnston

5 Dec 3
Reply by Tim Johnston

RSS

Club News

Photo Contest Winners

This year's CCCC Photo Contest saw a record number of participating photos. The winners of the of the top three positions are:

1. James Frens with the photo of his 27 Commander, displayed to the left.
  2. Kevin R Mueller with a photo of his 42 Commander
  3. Greg Kay with a photo of his  42 Tournament fisherman.

Here is a slideshow featuring the top 10 photos.

New Issue Available

The Fall 2017 issue of the Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, is now available for download.  

Click here to download your copy.

© 2017   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service