DISCUSSION FORUM (3,484)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

securing side emblem

I am replacing my side emblems on my 31 Commander. The old ones were screwed on to secure them. What is the best way to secure the new one…

Started by Thomas Comte

4 yesterday
Reply by Douglas Bidigare

Gauge replacement suggestions for my '81 410 Commander

The original gauges at both of my helm stations are beginning to fail after 39 years of service, and I am looking to make a mahogany bezel…

Started by William E Mott

12 yesterday
Reply by John Brock

Maybe a silly question

So, as I ponder with shower thoughts... if you were just out in the middle of the lake (St. Clair)... current of 5-7mph... and you want to…

Started by Douglas Bidigare

7 on Friday
Reply by Matt Cowles

For the a/c pros

what is this piece and its purpose. Mine seems to be leaking. Whats the solution?   Thanks much!

Started by Mark Steinmann

6 on Friday
Reply by Mark Steinmann

Why does 110V LED work with 36V supply?

Hi, I got one of these IKEA LED bulbs: https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20347873/; they are 120V, 60Hz, 5.3W, 52mA. When screwin…

Started by Christoph Bussler

4 on Friday
Reply by Ronald Zick

Electric water heater

is this a Home Depot special installed by PO, or a marine unit? I am not sure how to tell.... thx for any help!

Started by glenn woudenberg

7 on Thursday
Reply by Mike H

Archivist

35 Commander Shower drip solution

By Tim Miller and Bruce Harkness Introduction: Some time ago Bruce Harkness posted that he was attacking the dreaded shower drip and repl…

Started by Charlene Pike

0 on Thursday

Archivist

2018 Rendezvous Countdown

25 days to get group rates at the hotel 52 days for meal reservations and payment 52 days to reserve dockage - Dockage reservations on fir…

Started by Charlene Pike

0 on Thursday

427 warm restart problems

After a moderate run, my port engine will not restart, it will occasionally fire but will not start. I had to replace a fuel pump on my Stb…

Started by Jeffrey Kloss

9 on Thursday
Reply by Kevin McKinnon

Spin on oil filter

I have a 1969, 47 commander with 8v53 Detroits. The engines have had a recent rebuild but still have the canister oil filters. Could someo…

Started by Alf Sanderson

3 on Thursday
Reply by Jim Rivas

RSS

Club News

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service