DISCUSSION FORUM (3,040)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking at a 1969 35 Commander Express

327s. With 200 hours. They hotrodded the motors a bit with Dart heads and aluminum intakes with 650s. Will see the boat Friday. Pictures lo…

Started by Bruce Harkness

18 yesterday
Reply by Tom Stawarz

Possible Fuel Pump Problems

This past weekend my stbd 427 quit running while moving slowly out of a no wake zone.  This engine always runs and starts a little harder t…

Started by Jeffrey Kloss

5 yesterday
Reply by Jeffrey Kloss

Teak Bow Pulpit Broke off

Had a mishap with the bow pulpit anchor roller last weekend. Trying to break the anchor free from a mud bottom at idle speed the whole dang…

Started by Alan Waite

4 on Thursday
Reply by Alan Waite

69/70 31 Sedan Original Battery Box

Good evening all. How were the original battery boxes constructed ? My 31 Sedan is titled as 1970, but was finished in 1969 if it matters.…

Started by John Moore

9 on Thursday
Reply by Dave Bernard

Bilge, Through hulls, Fridge Compressor, & What is this?

Today I pulled pulled up the carpet and inspected a part of the bilge which I had previously never seen before. To my surprise, there were…

Started by Christopher Hebert

14 on Wednesday
Reply by Christopher Hebert

Clear Lenses Wanted

Has anyone found a source for the clear lenses for various exterior lights of our Commanders?  I'm looking for the lens for my transom ligh…

Started by Kevin Mueller

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Kevin Mueller

47 Commander Sling Marks

Can anyone with a 47 Commander please share where your sling marks are? I have some faded ones, but figured before I replace the decals in…

Started by Steve

0 on Wednesday

Sea Hawk current pics

In a recent conversation, it came to my attention that I neglected to post current interior pics of our project. I've now corrected that er…

Started by John Scherzinger

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Wayne Roworth

Dick Avery's Original Commander Drawings

I watched the Dick Avery film "Commander Styling Story" for the first time last night and it was fascinating! If you haven't viewed it yet,…

Started by Greg Beardmore

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Lon Lehman

Cooling our Commanders...

We wanted to cool the boat this weekend, in hopes of spending our first weekend aboard. It was quite unsuccessful. We barely spent a combin…

Started by Christopher Hebert

10 on Wednesday
Reply by Mike H

RSS

Club News

Photo Contest Winner!

See more details in this forum post.

A photo album with all contributions is displayed below in or Photo Album section.

Commander Styling Story

© 2017   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service