DISCUSSION FORUM (2,694)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Removing raw water pick ups for engine on my 333

Does anyone know how the raw water pickups come off the hull on my 83 333  They appear to be integrated with the ball valve but I don't see…

Started by Tony Kirkland

4 on Monday
Reply by Steve

Lady Charlotte headedn South

Headed South from Grand Bahama, arrival at deserted Goat Island in Berry Islands

Started by Chet Osborn

15 on Monday
Reply by Chet Osborn

Cost of Installing a Windless on a 55 foot Commander

The Commander I am looking at does not have a windless, anyone able to tell me what would be involved to install one and a rough estimate o…

Started by Byron Schaeffer

6 on Monday
Reply by Byron Schaeffer

Archivist

Club Management Business

This discussion thread will be to announce postings of Executive Committee minutes, Club annual financial reports and other club management…

Started by Charlene Pike

46 on Sunday
Reply by Charlene Pike

Archivist

2016 Annual Financial Statement

CCCC Members: The 2016 annual financial statement for the Club has been posted for your review.  You must be signed in to the website to vi…

Started by Charlene Pike

0 on Sunday

Paragon overheating

I have a 1982 Catalina 281 with twin 305k's with direct drive Paragon transmissions. Launched her yesterday for the first time after almost…

Started by Joe Egolf

40 on Sunday
Reply by Joe Egolf

427 Distributor/Upper Rotor Shaft

The port engine on my 1968 Roamer, 427's, won't start. The mechanic  pulled the distributor and noticed that on the upper rotor shaft,  the…

Started by Steven Kuhlmann

1 on Sunday
Reply by Matt Cowles

Membership Chair

Window Rot

The cabin windows on a 35 are inset about 4" from the outside of the house. Realized today, the material that runs horizontally above the w…

Started by Matt Cowles

22 on Sunday
Reply by Matt Cowles

Engine bogs down @3000rpm

My Port engine starts well runs well but if I try to go past 3000rpm  the engine absolutely bogs down but recovers immediately if I back do…

Started by Joe Egolf

40 on Saturday
Reply by Joe Egolf

Membership Chair

Gas Shocks on Lazarette Hatch

When opened, the hatch for my lazaretto is currently held upright by a large spring.  The spring collapses once you bend it.   https://www.…

Started by Matt Cowles

3 on Saturday
Reply by Matt Cowles

RSS

Club News

Photo Contest Winner!

See more details in this forum post.

A photo album with all contributions is displayed below in or Photo Album section.

Commander Styling Story

© 2017   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service