DISCUSSION FORUM (3,151)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

More 427 Overheat Questions

Hi Guys, I'm sure one of you will have a thought as I'm having an oversight.  Closed cooling 427 overheating is my issue.  Here are the fac…

Started by Chris Benedict

37 on Tuesday
Reply by Steve

Anchor mast, finally done

Had a new simple SS mast made and replaced the rotten mounting base with one of the plastic woods. No more maintenance! I am a wood butcher…

Started by Bruce Harkness

1 on Monday
Reply by Steve Riley

Need aft flag pole dimesions or a flag pole for 31'

We are terribly, terribly disappointed that we've somehow lost the original flag pole on our 31' Sports Express....the boat seems a bit nak…

Started by Pete Stott

31 Oct 15
Reply by Pete Stott

Water Leaking Into Engine Room at Cockpit Deck Hatches - '68 31' Commander

Hello all. David Sloat here. I'm the proud owner of a 1968 31' Commander - Cormorant. Unfortunately, due to the wildly exorbitant cost of c…

Started by David Sloat

22 Oct 14
Reply by Christopher Hebert

Webmaster

Commander Photo Hunt - Great Prizes

Following last years' hugely successful photo contest we encourage all members to once again "hit us with your best shot" for a chance to w…

Started by CCCC Webmaster

19 Oct 14
Reply by Nat Brady

Oil gauge started bouncing around 1200 rpm

Just did it today for the first time. Gorgeous fall day. Settles right down at idle. Evens out above 1600. Very erratic jumping needle. I d…

Started by Bruce Harkness

6 Oct 13
Reply by Bruce Harkness

Unidentifiable leak in Commander 47'

There's a steady trickle of water in the bilge coming from under the floor hatch in the aft stateroom- right towards the back by the mirror…

Started by Jackie Rae

6 Oct 12
Reply by Jackie Rae

Mystery Propeller

I can't relate this prop to any listings I've found on the net. It came with my 31 Commander Sedan powered with 327Qs. The only markings on…

Started by John Moore

11 Oct 12
Reply by Kevin McKinnon

Cummins 370 Breather

Recently purchased a 1974 47 Commander...had been sitting in water 10 years with little use.  Ran it up Mississippi to Mack City...with iss…

Started by Louis M Schillinger

15 Oct 12
Reply by Louis M Schillinger

First Run Since Repower

Today was the big day with the sea trial after the repower.  All went well and I was very impressed with all the work that has been done.  …

Started by John L. Spooner Jr.

5 Oct 12
Reply by Mike H

RSS

Club News

Great Aerial Video of a  45 Commander

© 2017   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service