DISCUSSION FORUM (2,801)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Membership Chair

Cockpit Wood Refinishing Dilemma

Admittedly, there's a lot left out of this story, but looking for some guidance on how to proceed with where I am - not how I got here. Ove…

Started by Matt Cowles

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Mike H

Amazing Refit

Please forgive me, this is not a CC Commander.  But if you are into flush-deck motor yachts of the 50's and 60's, this is pretty cool, esp…

Started by Jeff Pacy

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Kevin D Frazier

Chief Commander

Very Sad Club News..

It is not the fun part of my job as Chief Commander, But with a very heavy heart, I ask you to keep our own Char Pike in your prayers. Her…

Started by Lee H. Dahlen

8 on Tuesday
Reply by Mark Regenhardt

1989 Commander 315

Can you guys tell me if they only used one size prop shaft in the late 80's model 315's?  Mine has crusader 270's with velvet drive tranny'…

Started by Eric Brockman

7 on Saturday
Reply by Justin Gwiazda

Archivist

55 Commander Blog - Brian and Dawn Stone

Here is the link to Brian and Dawn Stone's work on their  55 Commander http://commanderclub.com/profiles/blog/list?user=0rgbk65t3jd3q  Daw…

Started by Charlene Pike

0 Apr 21

trim tabs

I am in need of pictures of the trim tabs on a 55 commander. The previous owner glassed mine in and I am not sure if it is feasible to try…

Started by John Pope

7 Apr 20
Reply by Tim Toth

Windshield Frame Reinstall / Sealant

Next week we will be reinstalling the windshield frame/hardtop on our 42 Commander. (We did not do the removal). I'm looking for a sealant…

Started by Tim

2 Apr 20
Reply by Tim

New Member / Project boat- 31 Commander

Hi everyone! Just joined the forum, lots of great info and people on here! I just bought my first commander and am in the process of restor…

Started by Ross Zeldes

17 Apr 20
Reply by Steve

Deck hatch cover - homemade replacement

The hatch cover on my boat was a (non original) translucent plastic, with a long crack covered with a patch, gasket falling off, and broken…

Started by Jim Frens

3 Apr 20
Reply by Jim Frens

Lady Charlotte headedn South

Headed South from Grand Bahama, arrival at deserted Goat Island in Berry Islands

Started by Chet Osborn

22 Apr 20
Reply by Chet Osborn

RSS

Club News

Photo Contest Winner!

See more details in this forum post.

A photo album with all contributions is displayed below in or Photo Album section.

Commander Styling Story

© 2017   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service