Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Repower - 38 Express

Hi folks, I have spent the past few weeks coming up with a repower plan for Sea Hawk. As of now, I'm convinced the best way to go is Mercru…

Started by John Scherzinger

10 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Marc Boudreau

Classified Listings

Yikes.... I surely don't wanna be construed as a complainer here, Lord knows things are going butter smooth in the hierarchy of the CCCC th…

Started by Scott C. Anderson

13 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Dick Morland

Auto Fire Suppression Sytem Temp

Hello all, I am trying to set up an automatic fire suppression system on my 31' CC Commander.  My old (1995) system needs recharging ($700)…

Started by Steve Pavlidis

4 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

Engine alarm problem

Hello all, I have a 1969 CC Commander, 31', that has been repowered with two 1987 Crusader 270hp engines that run great with one exception…

1 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Steve Pavlidis

Alarm button at my helm

Hello all, At my helm (1969 CC Commander 31') I have two momentary-on buttons that are marked ALARM.  I have no idea what they do.  I canno…

12 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Steve Pavlidis

Swim Platform Materials

Here is an interesting article: How to Make the Most of Your Swim PlatformPower & Motoryacht February 20, 2014

Started by Charlene Pike

0 Feb 20, 2014

Diesel Chris-craft

First post. Glad to be here. I am in the market for a diesel powered commander to use for overnighting and offshore fishing. I fish out of…

Started by Eric Brockman

16 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by David DiSesa

A Little 3d modeling of 38 sedan parts.

A couple of years ago I started the insane process of modeling up the commander. For those of you that remember I got "board" again. I lost…

Started by Brian Barton

5 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Brian Barton

1-year anniversary!

Today it is exactly one year since we launched our new website & discussion forum. I dare say it has proven to be great success. Before…

Started by CCCC Webmaster

5 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by CCCC Webmaster

Re: Need seals for 853's sea strainer

I need to disassemble and clean the sea strainers on my 47' Commander with 853's.  I do not know the manufacturer of these sea strainers bu…

Started by J Clint Cheveallier

1 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Brian Barton

Club News

New Executive Committee

The results of the executive committee election are now in. As from January 1, 2108 the executive committee will have the following members:

• Chief Commander - Lee Dahlen
  • Treasurer  John Rose, New!
  • Web Master - Pam Sorensen, New!
  • Archivist - Charlene Pike
  • Membership Chair - Matt Cowles
  • PR-Chair --- John Heenan, New!

Read about our new executive committee here. 

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

New Issue Available

The Fall 2017 issue of the Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, is now available for download.  

Click here to download your copy.

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service