DISCUSSION FORUM (3,220)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A great product for the boater that has it all (must like to cook :-)

I bought these two colanders yesterday and they are even better than I expected. First they are collapsible which I knew. The pleasant surp…

Started by Marcia Elkins

1 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Quentin

Water Tank Fill - 42 Commander?

Hello all, Our 42 is finally back in the water. and we have had a busy weekend working on her. Learning a lot about how things work. and f…

Started by Kevin Mueller

16 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Kevin Mueller

OUTSIDE FORMICA

i am looking for suggestions on how to refinish, replace or restore the exterior "formica" on my 1969 Sports crusier. It is on the bottom p…

Started by Fred Calvo

5 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Mike Watson

Tank Monitoring System

Has anyone used The Tank Tender for a tank monitoring system. The base model can measure the tank levels of four tanks which is exactly wha…

Started by Heath Trerice

3 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by John W Even

strut base plate? alignment

Hi Guys,  I am still fighting this alignment problem. My question is was there a base plate between the strut and the boat? In working up m…

Started by Mark Presson

4 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Mark Presson

Chief Commander

Pulling a Starboard Engine on a 38 Express (VIDEO)

Thought I would drop a 2 minute video for anyone in the club that's never seen it done!  It is a nervous time and the only thing that even…

Started by Lee H. Dahlen

0 Nov 10, 2013

Remaining 427 Parts Leftover From REPOWER

What to do with these last remaing parts like rocker arms, push rods, raw water pumps, engine mount assemblys. copper y pipes. 10'- 4'' cop…

Started by Byron Smith

0 Nov 10, 2013

Buying and selling boats.. "What is it worth?"

MY personal perspective....... Just as any boat sale.. it is worth what the seller accepts and the buyer offers.. boats are a commodity..…

Started by C E Caron

1 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by CCCC Webmaster

1969 Commander 19 What's It Worth?

I need some advice on what my boat is worth.   It has been in a garage since 1991. It's all there and the serial number is FRAV190013. This…

Started by boat

2 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

SAD DAY and a GLAD DAY!

The DANIMAE II has been SOLD! They say the best two days owning a boat are the day you buy and the day you sell!! WE STRONGLY DISAGREE!!…

Started by C E Caron

3 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Matt Cowles

RSS

Club News

Photo Contest Winners

This year's CCCC Photo Contest saw a record number of participating photos. The winners of the of the top three positions are:

1. James Frens with the photo of his 27 Commander, displayed to the left.
  2. Kevin R Mueller with a photo of his 42 Commander
  3. Greg Kay with a photo of his  42 Tournament fisherman.

Here is a slideshow featuring the top 10 photos.

New Issue Available

The Fall 2017 issue of the Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, is now available for download.  

Click here to download your copy.

© 2017   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service