DISCUSSION FORUM (2,801)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Too many boats...my wife says "SELL"

When are too many boats too many boats? Well my wife says seven is too many and a must part with my first Chris Craft Commander "Knots Tide…

Started by Robert Merkley

8 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by David DiSesa

Chrome

I am looking for a good recommendation for having my rails and Chris craft emblems for my 1967 31ft commander redone. Any suggestions? Than…

Started by Kevin Martin

3 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Missy Watts

38 Commander sedan 1966......35 commander

Greetings...New member...trying to get shipping info on these two yachts....neither are fly bridge...does anyone have info...on heights...f…

Started by Edward t cox sr

12 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Charlene Pike

Torque and Bolt Sequence for 454 CC Heads

Folks, I need to pull the heads off my 1976 CC 454's.  Does anyone know how many lbs. of torque the head bolts should be tightened to and a…

Started by Pat Alfieri

3 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Dick Morland

410 Commander Shower Sump access

Does anyone know how to access the shower sump pumps in both the forward and aft bathrooms in a 1980 410 Commander?  Neither of them are cu…

Started by Brandon Plichta

5 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by bill mcilvaine

Forwarding Discussion Topics To email

All, This is my first post on the new website. First of all, Kudos to Dick Moreland who rescued me from CCCC withdrawal. Thank you Dick!! I…

Started by Timothy C. Gressett

4 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by CCCC Webmaster

Archivist

Nonskid Renewal

We have had discussions about nonskid in the past.  Here is an article that shares a DIY approach to renewing worn nonskid.  Although writt…

Started by Charlene Pike

0 Mar 29, 2013

Archivist

Service and Maintenance Facilities Locator

I read about this in a magazine and thought I would pass it along.   Marinalife launched an online service and maintenance locator with det…

Started by Charlene Pike

0 Mar 29, 2013

410 Sewage Holding Tank - Still working on it

I would like to know if there is some body or some "exact"   place where I could get specific information as to the dimensions of the exist…

Started by James E. "Mac" McGrail

4 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Jim Wick

BIRTHDAY GREETINGS to Lyn Orphal and Kevin Fitzpatrick!

Birthday greetings going out to a couple of our long time and treasured members: Lyn Orphal Kevin Fitzpatrick HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Started by Robert Cutchins

2 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Kevin Fitzpatrick

RSS

Club News

Photo Contest Winner!

See more details in this forum post.

A photo album with all contributions is displayed below in or Photo Album section.

Commander Styling Story

© 2017   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service