DISCUSSION FORUM (2,736)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Milage versus boat weight and engine choice

I have not yet purchased but am thinking I would like a "41". I want to do extensive cruising so efficiency is a concern.  I see a choice b…

Started by Larry Allen

2 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Larry Allen

Prop Suggestions

While going through the build sheet for FDA 38 3036 R, I saw that my props are 4064 and 4065.  "Camptown's Lady" had 327 cu in engines orig…

Started by JP Duda

3 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Charlene Pike

Afternoon at the lake

We didn't go for a ride today, so I took this short video from the boat launch dock. You can hear the birds in the background. http://yout…

Started by Marcia Elkins

1 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Brian Barton

Stainless Stanchions

First... LOVE the new site.  Kudos to all the effort that went into the visual and technical aspects of the whole package!   Alright,  it's…

Started by David Marzullo

2 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Russell Madden

PROP PULLER

It's to cold outside to work and Marcia did not take us on our weekly boat ride, so I spent some time modeling up a prop puller. I have bee…

Started by Brian Barton

7 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Brian Barton

Arial Photo of our Marina

I just came across this.  It's from a few years ago (the 100' boat on the outside has since sold). It must have been taken during the week…

Started by Marcia Elkins

2 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Marcia Elkins

New Site is not working out for me.

OK, I dont mean that title to sound mean, just wanted to get your attention. lol Hopefully someone can help me out. I miss the discussions.…

Started by Ted and Lana Schnitz

10 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Lewis Perrault

recommendation for gauge restoration

Hi. I've got the original gauges out of my Roamer and have been looking around online trying to find a shop that can do good work at a reas…

Started by Quentin

11 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Lee H. Dahlen

deck paint

MEMBERS. Can anyone tell me what paint finish was used on the deck of the47 commanders. My finish is wearing thin and  pealing. Underneath…

Started by Brian Delaney

9 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Brian Barton

CC 42 feet - need new props

I need to change my props on my 42 feet commander. They are too worn out.  I can no longer surf at 3000 RPM Previous props were 20X20 (ori…

Started by Marc Robitaille

4 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Marc Robitaille

RSS

Club News

Photo Contest Winner!

See more details in this forum post.

A photo album with all contributions is displayed below in or Photo Album section.

Commander Styling Story

© 2017   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service