DISCUSSION FORUM (3,151)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

38 COMMANDER ON EBAY

Wow, a very rare "sport fisher". Dang looks like an FDA to me. 38 Commander Sedan I wonder how the fridge made it into the cabin?

Started by Brian Barton

4 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Lee H. Dahlen

advice needed for what kind of coolant to use - Cummins VT8-370M

hi friends- i'm a new member. I have a question & i'm hoping someone can help me.  my 370hp cummlns motor has a red coolant. I changed…

Started by Abdel Gabriel Glavey

3 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Lee H. Dahlen

427 parts for sale

I have 427 parts from a 1969 42ft commander. Closed loop colling 2 paragon 2.5:1 ratio trans 2 sets of exh. mainfolds 1 set of risers 2 coo…

Started by Ryan Powell

2 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Ryan Powell

Getting out of boating

Hello to all: Well I haven't posted anything in a long time and hate to be posting this post! Yes I have decided it is time for me to leave…

Started by william e smith

6 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

Trick Or Treat

Ted and Lana shot this Video of the Tem-Ta-Shuns coming home from the 2013 St. Clair River Regional Rendezvous. Thank you Ted and Lana.

Started by Brian Barton

1 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Mike Schrage

307q water pump

Hi, all. The sea water pump on my 1970 27' CCC has seized. She has twin 307q engines, but I am having a heck of a time finding the pump. I…

Started by Bill Sydnor

3 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by David DiSesa

How much oil?

While this may seem like another one of my novice questions, how would one determine the correct amount of oil for an engine?  Of course on…

Started by JP Duda

2 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by JP Duda

Archivist

Farewell Island Time

Dear Pat Zagar, We would like to extend our condolences on the decommissioning of Island Time, a 1968 38’Commander. Some thoughts that come…

Started by Charlene Pike

2 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Charlene Pike

Chief Commander

Super Disk Pays off BIG Dividends

Yep it's true and it's not just hype.  Case in point. One of the most often posted comments on this website is "Check the superdisk"  Chief…

Started by Lee H. Dahlen

0 Sep 25, 2013

BIRTHDAY PARTY

i realized that next year 64 38 express  sweet thing hull # 0022 will be 50 yrs old. I was thinking bout thowing her a 50 th birthday party…

Started by scott boecker

2 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Brian Barton

RSS

Club News

Great Aerial Video of a  45 Commander

© 2017   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service