DISCUSSION FORUM (3,040)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

35 Commander - Rudder issue fixed!!

44 year old rudders....the staff at my marina pulled these....loosened everything and began...tough going..beat on the with 10 pound plasti…

Started by Edward t cox sr

1 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Lee H. Dahlen

Electrical diagram - 41 Flush Deck 1977

Does anyone have an electrical diagram for a 1977 41 commander flush deck?  I have call the mariners museum for the last several days with…

Started by Larry Musgrave

1 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Charlene Pike

Helm chairs and set up!

Can some of the members or all for that matter send me some pictures of your upper and lower helm seating set up? I am looking for some ide…

Started by Larry Musgrave

0 Jun 11, 2013

36 Tournament stress cracks

I am looking at a 1973 36 ft Tournament Sport Fish model. Fresh water boat with Cruisader 454's. Looks nice except I see a lot of gel coat…

Started by John Brock

1 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

Paragon Transmission Oil Pressure

I have 2.5:1 Paragons and am going to replace the original CC transmission pressure gauges.  Since they have never worked I am wondering wh…

Started by Pat Alfieri

1 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by David DiSesa

Starboard engine electrical "Good Times"

Attached are a collection of photos of the ignition system under investigation for cutting out after 20 minutes of run time. Mallory Dist.…

Started by Philip J McBride

2 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Dave Wilson

Freshwater 30 TF FOR SALE

All original low hour never fished. Senior owner leaving boating. $30M. Dennis@651-436-8114.

Started by George Amoth

1 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Charlene Pike

60 Commander for sale - Stardust

Check out the new listing in VA on Yachtworld.  She looks to be in great condition.  I did not think 1271 TI's were offered in 1968... th…

Started by Jeff Pacy

4 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Jeff Pacy

2 New Videos

All, Two new videos have been added recently, an arial view of Kean's Marina, and a tour of the Chris Craft Factory which aired on the Tra…

Started by Marcia Elkins

0 Jun 9, 2013

Chief Commander

Welcome Back BOBcat!!!

So glad Ron and Margaret Ritter have found their way to the new site. For those that don't know them They liveaboard their 47 BOBCAT with b…

Started by Lee H. Dahlen

3 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Ronnie D. Ritter

RSS

Club News

Photo Contest Winner!

See more details in this forum post.

A photo album with all contributions is displayed below in or Photo Album section.

Commander Styling Story

© 2017   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service