DISCUSSION FORUM (2,804)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

creating poll's

Hi, Do we have the ability to create poll's.I do not see it anywhere. Also, When you create a blog where will it reside?

Started by Brian Barton

1 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by CCCC Webmaster

Posts with pictures

One of the really neat things about Ning is the ability to either attach pictures as conventional attachments that readers have to click on…

Started by Dick Morland

10 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Charlene Pike

Opinions wanted or advice. Bottom Paint

Bottom painting my 1970 42' Commander. I'm not sure of the previous owners taste in paint. Is there a way to tell or determine the style of…

Started by Jeffrey R Hastings

7 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Jeffrey R Hastings

2013 St. Clair River Regional Rendezvous

Hi everyone, The registration for this Summers Regional Rendezvous will open  March 2nd. The committee is still working out the final detai…

Started by Brian Barton

0 Feb 6, 2013

Project boat for sale on Ebay

1967 Chris Craft commander

Started by Marcia Elkins

1 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by JP Duda

How Work Searchn

There are 2 members listed in Arkansas. When I search "Arkansas" nothing is found. Also, when you search by name, does the name have to be…

Started by Dwayne C. Jones

3 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by CCCC Webmaster

Webmaster

Search not working as it should

We found that the search function for searching members does not deliver reliable results. The search engine only search among members who…

Started by CCCC Webmaster

1 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by CCCC Webmaster

Following Discussions

As you all may have noticed, you don't get the follow-ups to a discussion unless you one of two things: Respond or "Follow" which is at the…

Started by Marcia Elkins

1 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by CCCC Webmaster

The New SHop Section - Comments and a question

I do like the that boats for sale now include a small picture in the directory and it looks like you may be able to include more photos (?)…

Started by Steven A. Clark

1 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by CCCC Webmaster

Member Birthday Wishes: Liz Branstetter!

A very happy birthday to longtime CCCC member Liz Branstetter. Liz and Tim (Miller) have been a wonderful part of this group for many, many…

Started by Robert Cutchins

1 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Lee H. Dahlen

RSS

Club News

Photo Contest Winner!

See more details in this forum post.

A photo album with all contributions is displayed below in or Photo Album section.

Commander Styling Story

© 2017   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service