DISCUSSION FORUM (3,484)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hagerty Insurance Discount

The Executive Committee is pleased to announce a collaborative agreement with Hagerty Insurance Company that may be beneficial to some of o…

Started by Dick Morland

3 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Carla Gernhofer

Boat Names: To Rename or Not to Rename

I've gotten lots of great "What's In A Name" stories for the next issue of Styled in Fiberglass.  Along with those stories, I also received…

Started by Pam Sorensen

2 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Charlene Pike

Sportsman

Can anyone tell me more about the 316 sportsman. I would love a 30' sportsman but cant seem to justify the cost. the 316's are more reasona…

Started by JPM

8 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Patrick Arlington

arch and swimladder to a 332

is there anyone out there that could help me to get a oem arch and a swim ladder for a 332 1986? It got bad damaged during a hurricane. pl…

Started by mikael lorvi

2 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by mikael lorvi

Membership Chair

Mystery Key Hole

So, I have a puzzler (or maybe not)... When I bought the boat, the previous owner handed me a pile of keys, and I found a bunch more onboar…

Started by Matt Cowles

6 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Matt Cowles

Engine Hour Meters

Hi, people. First  time doing this so I could use a little help. I have a 1972  42 commander and last fall I had both engines and transmiss…

Started by Jim Schmidt

7 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Kevin Mueller

1972 41 Chris Craft Commander cutlass bearing for a 1.5 " shaft?

Any one know the size cutlass bearing I will need for A 1972 41 Chris Craft Commander that has a 1.5 " shaft?   

Started by James Sizemore

1 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Jim Wick

Who lives and boats near the C & D Canal?

Hello all-I was wonder what the boating (and I guess the living) are like in the metro Philadelphia/Wilmington Delaware region?  Do any of…

Started by Scott Bowlick

3 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Dave Miller

Gelcoat color

I have looked at the Super Disk for some help with this.  The "white hull" has gotten some good "Dock Rash" scars.  I know that on otherare…

Started by JP Duda

3 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by James Sizemore

Furuno

I know that I have power to the display unit.  However it does not indicate the temp or water depth.  Of course I suspect either the cable…

Started by JP Duda

1 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

RSS

Club News

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service