DISCUSSION FORUM (3,814)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Archivist

Club Management Business

This discussion thread will be to announce postings of Executive Committee minutes, Club annual financial reports and other club management…

Started by Charlene Pike

65 on Friday
Reply by Charlene Pike

Exhaust fumes while under way.

This was my first year with my newly acquired 1968 Commander, 35' twin 327f. The engines start and run fantastic. I get a lot of fumes when…

Started by Steve Riley

29 on Thursday
Reply by Jeremy Goldstein

410 Commander Cruise speed/rpms

Hello all!  As a new owner of a very beautiful 410 Commander, I've got some questions. The boat is mostly original but has been repowered w…

Started by Sconi

13 on Thursday
Reply by William (Bruno) Millonig

Electronic ignition on a 35' 1972 Chris Craft Commander...

I am having a problem with "low spark" on my 427 cu. in.(300hp) engines. My mechanic suggested converting to an electronic ignition. Any su…

Started by James E Romer

6 Sep 19
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

The Legacy and Restoration Books

I am looking for copies of The Legacy and The Restoration books.  Anyone know where I could possibly find them, or have copies they may wa…

Started by Paul Anderson

4 Sep 19
Reply by Steve

How to confirm if blown head gasket

I have an issue with my 350Q overheating.  After starting the engine there is white steam (not smoke) coming out the exhaust and the engine…

Started by Rich

7 Sep 19
Reply by Rich

Intermittent Starter Issue - 327F

I'm having a strange issue with the starboard starter on my 327F. When cold starting the engine, the starter would sometimes hesitate or pa…

Started by Greg Beardmore

24 Sep 19
Reply by Dave Bernard

Kohler Water Pump Pulley

Where would you search for an obsolete water pump pulley? The one on my generator seems to have a tapered (not by design) shaft hole and wi…

Started by Steve

6 Sep 18
Reply by Darin H

1970 35' Commander

I am looking at a 1970 35' commander. I notice that there is a V Drive installed. Is this an original installation?

Started by dennis amore

26 Sep 18
Reply by dennis amore

What year and model is this Chris Craft

Calling all CC enthusiasts. My late father in law had a Chris back in the early 60’s and my wife found this picture of it. We are trying to…

Started by Tom Malanfant

4 Sep 17
Reply by Tom Malanfant

RSS

Club News

Styled In Fiberglass

For your reading pleasure, the latest issue of the Chris-Craft Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, along with past issues, can you accessed through the link below.

Styled In Fiberglass Issues

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service