Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Club Management Business

This discussion thread will be to announce postings of Executive Committee minutes, Club annual financial reports and other club management…

Started by Charlene Pike

59 Mar 11
Reply by Charlene Pike

45 Chris Craft flushdeck HIN

I am trying to purchase a great project but in the process of title paperwork the ONLY number to Identify this vessel is 45-1970.F I have…

Started by Scott Anderson

7 Mar 11
Reply by Scott Anderson

Sticking with it...mast rebuild

We live full time in our RV, and its currently in the shop for repairs. What we thought would be a two week job, may end up turning into a…

Started by Christopher Hebert

14 Mar 11
Reply by Kevin McKinnon

A question of performance.

Good Times is a 68 31 with a very clean bottom and new paint, 2 350's with a few hours, running solidly and very reliable.  I do however re…

Started by Philip J McBride

18 Mar 8
Reply by Dave Bernard

Watching out for your passengers

Not sure this captain is keeping his passengers safe. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Av_eqKYsyfI

Started by Darin H

1 Mar 8
Reply by Jay Hargest

Who's going to the Palm Beach Boat Show?

https://www.pbboatshow.com/en/home.html Let's meet at the VIP Lounge for drinks!

Started by A Dopo

3 Mar 7
Reply by A Dopo

Raw water pump priming

Is it necessary to prime the raw water pump before starting the engine if it's been on the hard for a year?  327Q with a closed cooling sys…

Started by Robin Cobb

9 Mar 7
Reply by Robin Cobb

41 owners - Holding Tank Replacement

Hello - we are having the original black water / head plumbing replaced in a 1986 41' Commander.  I'd like to replaced the aluminum holding…

Started by Jeff Pacy

6 Mar 7
Reply by John Brock

BoatUS: Tax Provisions for Boats Extended

BoatUS: Tax Provisions for Boats Extended Here is some information from BoatUS regarding boat loans and tax deductions.

Started by Charlene Pike

0 Mar 7

Wiring Diagram

Does anyone have a copy of the wiring diagram for the 35 Sports Cruiser?  There is a picture (not a scan) of one in the Library/Files secti…

Started by Keith Ferrio

2 Mar 6
Reply by Keith Ferrio

Club News

New Executive Committee

The results of the executive committee election are now in. As from January 1, 2108 the executive committee will have the following members:

• Chief Commander - Lee Dahlen
  • Treasurer  John Rose, New!
  • Web Master - Pam Sorensen, New!
  • Archivist - Charlene Pike
  • Membership Chair - Matt Cowles
  • PR-Chair --- John Heenan, New!

Read about our new executive committee here. 

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

New Issue Available

The Fall 2017 issue of the Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, is now available for download.  

Click here to download your copy.

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service