DISCUSSION FORUM (3,632)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Solenoid? Possibility to fix or replacement necessary?

Hi, please see the following pictures from a 1966 Commander. This is located near the engine. I think this is a solenoid. The problem with…

Started by Christoph Bussler

10 Jul 9
Reply by Christoph Bussler

Running hot - 427

Hay guys and girls can someone tell me what normal heat range should be no 427 closed cool motor after running in the 2500 rpm range my por…

Started by Thomas Allgood

2 Jul 9
Reply by Matt Cowles

Rebuilt GM 305k RH engine - getting water in heads? Help!

Hello all, New to the group here and a new Chris Craft owner as of last fall. (1980 Catalina 28 single screw with a gm 305k RH motor) To g…

Started by Keith Szczygiel

27 Jul 8
Reply by Ronald Zick

36 TSF at Cruise

My buddy shot this the other day... My 36TSF at Cruise

Started by Robert Schepis

0 Jul 8

Chief Commander

Seminar at the Rendezvous Saturday July 28!

Are you going?? Not sure yet?? Time is running out! In case you haven't had time to read the agenda and decide, Among the festivities, will…

Started by Lee H. Dahlen

0 Jul 8

transmission "bands"???

Has anyone heard of bands needing adjustment on the transmission for a late 60's Commander with original 427's?  The current owner has desc…

Started by Michael G Shoemaker

11 Jul 8
Reply by Al Edwards

47 Grey hull stripe

Hello All, My 47 has this same grey hull stripe as pictured above. I’ve been searching for the name of the original color. Do any of you ha…

Started by John Nuttall

0 Jul 7

Distributor change to electronic

I'm looking at putting in a new electronic distributor in my 260a Volvo pinta that is in my commander.. obviously other people have switche…

Started by George

6 Jul 7
Reply by Bob Krause

327Q timing marks

I am installing rebuilt distributors on my 327Q engines and having a hard time figuring out the timing marks on the flywheel.  Your help wo…

Started by Lewis Perrault

11 Jul 7
Reply by Lewis Perrault

Archivist

42 Commander - flying flags from the mast question

Kevin Mueller asked: Does anyone have any instructions on flying flags from the mast?  That's where I would like to fly the Commander Club…

Started by Charlene Pike

10 Jul 6
Reply by Sterling Shriber

RSS

Club News

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

Chris-Craft Commander Club YouTube Channel

In an effort to expand the video sharing for the club, we have built a YouTube Channel. We hope you enjoy watching the wonderful videos our members have chosen to share.    

Click Here To Learn More

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service