DISCUSSION FORUM (3,484)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Greg Beardmore’s 31 Fuel Calculator

Greg, I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your Calculator! 35 years ago when I first got my 31 I did a similar thing only the o…

Started by Timothy C. Gressett

12 on Wednesday
Reply by Douglas Bidigare

Stuffing Box time,,,however.

What size material does a 42' 71 model require. I found a lot of info on the Superdisk but it was on the 31's and nothing specific to a 42…

Started by Mark Steinmann

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Mark Steinmann

All good things must come to an end...

It appears that my Commander days are going to be short lived. If I had the money to make her a coastal cruiser with a couple of diesels I…

Started by Christopher Hebert

52 on Tuesday
Reply by Kevin McKinnon

Salon door opening shape question

Commanders and Admirals: I was repairing my screen in the salon door on our (new to us) 69 Commander 42, and trying to get the (rotating) l…

Started by Bob Williams

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Bob Williams

Taking a chain saw to my Commander

Yup, I finally did it. Before picture: After pictures (not done cutting yet, the rest will be done with sawzall): The good news is th…

Started by Jim Frens

22 May 21
Reply by Matt Cowles

50 amp 125 service??

My 421 has a plug for a 30amp service and one for 50amp 125. My marina has a choice of a single 30amp plug in or a 50 amp 250 power. I've s…

Started by James D hartley

1 May 21
Reply by Dan Stokely

Electrical Advise

Good evening Gentlemen, I need some advise please. My "Rectifier" does not rectify. Diagnosis after finding power to the unit, and changing…

Started by Mark Steinmann

10 May 20
Reply by Mark Steinmann

31 Exhaust/muffler

I decided that I should make my own topic for this. In the process of removing my fuel tanks I noticed that one of the mufflers had epoxy s…

Started by Mike H

46 May 20
Reply by Mike H

Engine RPM Drop Question

Today we crossed Lake Michigan for the first time with our 38 Commander - 90 miles.  It took three winters to get her to this point which f…

Started by Mark Regenhardt

18 May 20
Reply by Mark Regenhardt

Looking for a letter of build for my boat.

How can I get a letter of build for my 1973 45 tournament !

Started by Steve Paul

2 May 20
Reply by Steve Paul

RSS

Club News

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service