DISCUSSION FORUM (2,736)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

35' Commander interior remodel help

Good morning, im the proud new owner of a 68 Commander. I have been doing some interior remodeling and have come across an issue hopefully…

Started by Scott O'Neil

4 on Saturday
Reply by Scott O'Neil

Hydraulic Steering

I really am not the biggest fan of the way my boat handles. I feel like the skipper in Gilligan's island throwing the wheel around, a 1/4 o…

Started by Chris Wickersham

23 on Saturday
Reply by John Scherzinger

My Solace!

This is for the CC Lovers that learn not to give up!  It is worth it! The Story about Solace It has been 5 years since I have owned Solace.…

Started by Patrick Loring

5 Mar 16
Reply by Matt Cowles

New Member: 42 Sport Cruiser Hull #FDA 442 001 bringing from Florida to Philadelphia, PA

Good evening: I am picking up a Chris Craft Commander 42' Sport Cruiser 3/17/17 in Ft Peirce, FL.  The Boat is named The "Break Away".  She…

Started by Rob Sayre

3 Mar 16
Reply by Jim Rivas

New Member / Project boat- 31 Commander

Hi everyone! Just joined the forum, lots of great info and people on here! I just bought my first commander and am in the process of restor…

Started by Ross Zeldes

15 Mar 15
Reply by Jim Clynes

Transmission or engine issue?

Hello folks.  I have a 1967 27' with a CC 350 and if memory serves me right it's a K model.  We decided to take the boat out for a short cr…

Started by Sergio Gemoets

8 Mar 14
Reply by Dave Bernard

69 commander 35 door latch

Im looking for a sliding door latch lock cylinder for my 69 commander 35 sports fisher. It is a ilco mortise cylinder which the company no…

Started by chris baake

1 Mar 14
Reply by Dan Stokely

Battery charger & Power inverter system. Worth the $?

I saw Chris's post about a charger recommendation and I need one too as mine is original circa 1974. What I am thinking though is to get a…

Started by Alan Waite

8 Mar 14
Reply by Chris Wickersham

Chris Craft in Miami

For those who couldn't make it down to the Miami Boat Show,  I thought I would post a few pictures from the Chris Craft Display this year..…

Started by Paul Cavenaugh

19 Mar 14

Which way does your water flow in your 47?

I'm adding a new sink to my 47 and since I've never had this boat in the water, I don't know how it sits. For those that have 47's and kitc…

Started by Steve Valvasori

3 Mar 14

RSS

Club News

Photo Contest Winner!

See more details in this forum post.

A photo album with all contributions is displayed below in or Photo Album section.

Commander Styling Story

© 2017   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service