DISCUSSION FORUM (3,040)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Transmission Identification

I have a 1971 35' Commander Sport Cruiser I bought from an older owner that did not have a lot of information to provide. The vessel has tw…

Started by Scott Joanen

3 on Tuesday
Reply by Scott Joanen

45 Commander Gauges

Finally getting to those pesky dash gauges....has anyone (probably an understatement) replaced the engine gauge module or know where I can…

Started by Bill Hummer

10 on Tuesday
Reply by Bill Hummer

electric breaker needed

I have a 1976 42 CC Tournament Fish and have a breaker I need help with.  There are shore power connections on the right and left sides, in…

Started by Charley Davis

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

Trailer for a 31 Commander

Does anyone have knowledge of plans, specs or requirements to fabricate or adapt a suitable trailer for transporting my Commander 31 with n…

Started by Philip J McBride

3 on Tuesday
Reply by Jim Frens

Drive Shaft Log Replacement

After a unsuccessful attempt to repair the drive shaft and packing gland assembly, I decided to cure the problem and do it as the gods inte…

Started by Philip J McBride

5 on Tuesday
Reply by Philip J McBride

Save the Dates!!!! Grafton Harbor CC Regional Rendezvous September 15-17, 2017

REGIONAL RENDEZVOUS confluence of the Illinois and Mississippi rivers  IL LDB 0.0  MS 218.6 LDB. September 15-17, 2017 September (FRIDAY SA…

Started by Timothy "Tim" Miller

12 on Tuesday
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

need help

who is the best commander mechanic in the anchor bay area i have some electrical issues to resolve 

Started by michael leonard wilcox

0 on Monday

Has anyone put new non Q engines into a twin engine 27?

As issue after issue comes up with my Q's, I'm left questioning if I should just save up for a couple years and get a pair of Crusader 5.7…

Started by Steve

13 on Monday
Reply by Dick Morland

TRIM TABS on my 31 Commander

I just replaced the tab cylinders on my 31 Commander and I've got to say that it's like owning a new boat. The boat planes with ease and ca…

Started by Lee Dashiell

6 on Monday
Reply by Andy Sausser

More 427 Overheat Questions

Hi Guys, I'm sure one of you will have a thought as I'm having an oversight.  Closed cooling 427 overheating is my issue.  Here are the fac…

Started by Chris Benedict

6 on Monday
Reply by Kevin McKinnon

RSS

Club News

Photo Contest Winner!

See more details in this forum post.

A photo album with all contributions is displayed below in or Photo Album section.

Commander Styling Story

© 2017   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service