DISCUSSION FORUM (2,904)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Capacity plate on 1984 336 commander

Where can I get a capacity plate or does someone know what it says how many people and what weight

Started by Dave

7 Jun 15
Reply by Steve

Rendezvous in Orillia?

Has anyone been to this in the past? Or planning to go this year? We are planning to go - anyone have any details from previous years? Ste…

Started by SV

11 Jun 15
Reply by John W Even

1984 Commander 268 Speed And Fuel Data

Hello, I own a 1984 Chris Craft Commander 268 with twin 230 Mercruiser engines. Can anyone tell me: - top speed - cruise speed - fuel consu…

Started by Deniz Aylan

0 Jun 15

Air Conditioner Help

Hello All, I'm not all that experienced with A/C units, and the three that are in my boat are not that old in terms of use. They are all Ar…

Started by Chris Orphal

10 Jun 15
Reply by Chris Wickersham

Wood replacement pieces for the mast?

My 35's mast is getting refurbed. The wood base that mounts to the boat is beyond repair. I may be able to save the wooden center section t…

Started by Bruce Harkness

0 Jun 15

Radar relocation

I would like to remove the mast that the radar is attached to. I've seen radar's mounted in front of the bridge fascia. How effective is t…

Started by Bill Kaiser

15 Jun 14
Reply by Steve Riley

Rudder Replacement

It's possible that my 1968 Roamer 37' may need a rudder replacement. Has anyone experience or resources for such a project? As I've posted…

Started by Steven Kuhlmann

7 Jun 14
Reply by Steven Kuhlmann

38' Sliding Cabinet Door Replacement

The previous owner removed the original frosted plastic galley cabinet sliding doors on my 1965 38' express and replaced them with polished…

Started by Kris C. Leverich

7 Jun 14
Reply by Kris C. Leverich

Hurricane Anchorage

I am looking for advice concerning anchoring my 410 Commander in a "Hurricane Hole". Depending on the severity of the approaching storm I i…

Started by Fenner Gay

1 Jun 13
Reply by michael muir

NEEDED! 454 Crusader oil filter adapter with oil cooler connections

My '81 410 Commander is fitted with twin 454 Crusaders. They were fitted with an oil filter adapter which allowed for a remote mounted oil…

Started by William E Mott

2 Jun 13
Reply by Doug Maclean

RSS

Club News

Photo Contest Winner!

See more details in this forum post.

A photo album with all contributions is displayed below in or Photo Album section.

Commander Styling Story

© 2017   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service