DISCUSSION FORUM (2,801)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1985 410 Commander - Isinglass

I am close to purchasing a 1985 410 Commander and am thinking of replacing all the isinglass for my first project. Could someone give me an…

Started by Andrew Hodek

17 Apr 20
Reply by Andrew Hodek

Bahamas Bound ?

My 1968 31' Commander seems to be ready to do a trip from FL to West End and beyond !! What should I be concerned about ? Size o k to live…

Started by Frank Gavin

2 Apr 20
Reply by Jim Frens

Archivist

Repowering your boat's engine - Article

Repowering Your Boat's Engine  Interesting reading from Power & Motoryacht website.

Started by Charlene Pike

1 Apr 19
Reply by Mike H

Interior finish

Does anyone know what to use on the woodwork on a 1986 382 commander.

Started by Robert Bori

4 Apr 19
Reply by Robert Bori

Exhaust tip for 55 Commander

Does anyone have or know where to get an exhaust tip for a 55 Commander. I need one. My boat came with one missing Thanks John Pope c C C…

Started by John Pope

0 Apr 19

Water heater to engine plumbing

Hi Everyone I recently put in a fresh water heater that has a heat exchanger loop in it so that the water heater can use water from the eng…

Started by Paul Schmidt

3 Apr 19
Reply by Jerry Stavola

Toe Rail

Hello, I'm looking for a source for the screws (bronze?) and teak plugs used for the toe rails on Commanders like our 42.  I need to replac…

Started by Kevin Mueller

5 Apr 19
Reply by Byron Smith

Flybridge steering assembly

Take a look at the picture. This plastic piece is worn. It still works. As my f/b steering is readied for assembly, I wonder if any members…

Started by Steven Kuhlmann

7 Apr 19
Reply by Steven Kuhlmann

Radar relocation

I would like to remove the mast that the radar is attached to. I've seen radar's mounted in front of the bridge fascia. How effective is t…

Started by Bill Kaiser

10 Apr 18
Reply by Bill Kaiser

Pictures I miss

The original archivist was Mike Crikis who owned a 35 Commander located near Cape Canavarel, Fl.  One of the sets of pictures he posted was…

Started by Timothy "Tim" Miller

6 Apr 16
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

RSS

Club News

Photo Contest Winner!

See more details in this forum post.

A photo album with all contributions is displayed below in or Photo Album section.

Commander Styling Story

© 2017   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service