Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Maiden Voyage

Last week after almost a year of messing with engines and some woodworking, We finally launched out boat COCCAMO. The name comes from my la…

Started by Jared Cocca

1 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by jim moore

I suspect I know the answer to this one but......When it gets really hot the original refrigerator of the 1968 just "loses its cool",  I th…

Started by JP Duda

4 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by JP Duda

45' tournament fisher

I noticed a 45'tournamentfisher listed in the classifieds a couple of days ago.I was going to call about it today and noticed it is not the…

Started by Randy Freeman

4 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Randy Freeman

Question on Florida Production

I'm still looking for a 35 to 38 Commander in nice shape. Found a couple 36 Tournament Fish models that look nice. Were these boats built i…

Started by John Brock

0 Jul 21, 2013

Deadline is fast approaching for Rendezvous

Here is the compiled results for the rendezvous to date: 43 people registered 17 boats  6-8 people have reserved their slip at St. Clair Bo…

Started by Brian Barton

0 Jul 20, 2013

47 Commander Mystery !!

It's going to be a nice toasty 95 here in the Midwest today :-( Just had an AC guy here to check PW's 3 factory AC units. Cleaned the filte…

Started by Dick Morland

6 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Quentin

31 commander repower

If you had a 31  with dead engines, ie frozen 327 Q's, what would you think would be the optimal repower? If you shift to 350 flywheel aft,…

Started by Eppa Hunton

8 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by von Hofsten Alarik

Shore Power help

Attempting to put a new inlet on the commander due to the marina telling me the old one was too old. They are hooking up a 30a 125v outlet…

Started by Dave Levandowski

5 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Dave Levandowski

Repowering 1973 Sport Fisherman?

I’M NOT A MECHANIC – I have a 1973, 36’ Sport Fisherman. I love this boat, it is in excellent unrestored condition, and I’ve made headway o…

Started by Ron Gobbell

1 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Brian Barton

Help needed identifying and understanding use of these two items.

Under the helm station I am doing some cleaning up, installing proper sized wire and connectors in place. My boat has two objects that I am…

Started by Philip J McBride

6 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

Club News

New Executive Committee

The results of the executive committee election are now in. As from January 1, 2108 the executive committee will have the following members:

• Chief Commander - Lee Dahlen
  • Treasurer  John Rose, New!
  • Web Master - Pam Sorensen, New!
  • Archivist - Charlene Pike
  • Membership Chair - Matt Cowles
  • PR-Chair --- John Heenan, New!

Read about our new executive committee here. 

Photo Contest Winners

This year's CCCC Photo Contest saw a record number of participating photos. The winners of the of the top three positions are:

1. James Frens with the photo of his 27 Commander, displayed to the left.
  2. Kevin R Mueller with a photo of his 42 Commander
  3. Greg Kay with a photo of his  42 Tournament fisherman.

Here is a slideshow featuring the top 10 photos.

New Issue Available

The Fall 2017 issue of the Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, is now available for download.  

Click here to download your copy.

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service