DISCUSSION FORUM (3,634)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2014 C-C Commander calendar

How the heck do I buy a 2014  Commander calendar?  When I try the order page it says it isn`t operational !   Is there a phone number I can…

Started by ALAN ANDERSON

3 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Dick Morland

30 CC tournament fisherman - trim tabs

Hi , I bought a 30' CC Tournament SF this past summer, if you you go to that model on the Commander club site you'll see it, first pic. I'm…

Started by Michael Beaulieu

6 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Michael Beaulieu

Membership Chair

BoatUS or Hagerty?

The subject pretty much outlines the question...I'm getting almost identical quotes from Hagerty ($862) and BoatUS ($857).  Both agreed to…

Started by Matt Cowles

18 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by David DiSesa

2013 Club Financial Statements

CCCC Members: The 2013 annual financial statement for the Club has been posted for your review.  You must be signed in to the website to vi…

Started by Mike Schrage

0 Jan 19, 2014

Webmaster

Year 2014 starts in February. Or March. Or April...

Did you forget to order the Club's classy 2014 wall calendar in time? Do you feel it would be a bit of a waste to order now and get it deli…

Started by CCCC Webmaster

0 Jan 18, 2014

Insurance for my Commander

I recently purchased a 1969 35ft Chris Craft Commander fly bridge. I have been a CCCCmember since last summer but do not know what my membe…

Started by E. Conrad Cowart

4 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Carla Gernhofer

Chris Craft archive

We were in the VA Beach area over Christmas and visited the Mariner's Museum, hoping to get a copy of our Commander's build sheet. However,…

Started by Jim Frens

6 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Jim Frens

Upper Station Gauge Panel Covering Material

Greetings, Looking for ideas for my '31 C/C Comm.,Sedan,W/Bridge. The original vinyl currently covering the Gauge Panel is very worn,&…

Started by R.M."ROCKO" HEATH

4 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Craig T Judge

68 Commander Sport Express stern light

Looking for stern light that mounts in transom for my Commander. approx. 4.5 x 2 3/16 w/1 3/4 dia. bulb. Links suppliers unable to help at…

Started by Cliff McGuire

14 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Cliff McGuire

1979 CC 22 TF Center Console

Does anyone know or know someone that is familiar with this boat. I purchased one from down south and suspect that it may be a clone. Wonde…

Started by Rodney Pfahler

2 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Rodney Pfahler

RSS

Club News

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

Chris-Craft Commander Club YouTube Channel

In an effort to expand the video sharing for the club, we have built a YouTube Channel. We hope you enjoy watching the wonderful videos our members have chosen to share.    

Click Here To Learn More

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service