DISCUSSION FORUM (3,477)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chief Commander

2013 Rendezvous HUGE success!!!

A huge congrats to all who.put this past weekend together! It was as expected OFF THE HOOK!!! (that's "really good" for you old timers) Spe…

Started by Lee H. Dahlen

16 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Brian Barton

47' Commander For Sale (Excellent Price!)

Saw this while perusing Craigslist, and thought it might be of interest to someone. Sounds like a pretty good deal for a 47' Commander. 47'…

Started by Robert Cutchins

3 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Timothy C. Gressett

Feature Pictorials of a 31 and 38 Commander

3 of us traveled down the St Clair River after the Rendezvous. I collected the underway pictures and put them in these folders.  First up i…

Started by Brian Barton

3 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Brian Barton

One In Every Crowd

As I sit here renaming pictures from the Rendezvous. A Bad Influence overcame me and Thought I should post this. Now what in the world is…

Started by Brian Barton

3 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Ted and Lana Schnitz

Pro Mariner Charger

Just got done have major service to my dive boat, '89 Regal 24' with twin 470 Mercruiser. I have abandoned the water cooled voltage regulat…

Started by Byron Smith

3 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Byron Smith

350q not running correctly

Hi everyone I am on lake winnipesaukee with my 23 lancer. The issue is it will start with the touch of the key and rev to the moon in neutr…

Started by Paul A Mathias

13 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Paul A Mathias

wanted 2 person deck chair

Hello everyone -- I am looking for a source for a 2 person "bench " style folding deck chair , similar to typical Wise , or Garelick white…

Started by Thomas Kossmann

4 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Thomas Kossmann

Chief Commander

Had to share this pic

Had to take a minute to share this picture from a job I was on this past weekend.  If you are ever looking for a little resort island only…

Started by Lee H. Dahlen

2 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Quentin

New Rendezvous Seminar

Lee Dahlen hosted a seminar on marine electrical specific to our Commanders at the St. Clair Rendezvous. You can view the seminar in its en…

Started by Mike Schrage

1 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Lee H. Dahlen

Archivist

8V 71 Ti turbocharged Detroit Diesels - Maintenance Suggestions

One of our buddies just acquired a 1979 46' Pacemaker with twin 8V 71 Ti turbocharged Detroit Diesels. It also has a 20kw generator. This i…

Started by Charlene Pike

4 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Charlene Pike

RSS

Club News

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service