DISCUSSION FORUM (3,220)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Webmaster

Commander Club in Classic Yacht

Our Club's recent move to the new site is highlighted in the latest edition of the digital magazine Classic Yacht. Here is a link to the pa…

Started by CCCC Webmaster

1 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Brian Barton

35' with 327s

Does anyone know what the cruising speed is on a 35' with 327s?  What cruising RPM do the 327s prefer?  3200 like a 454? What is WOT on t…

Started by Jeff Pacy

6 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Mike Schrage

Webmaster

Search function is now working properly

As some of you noticed we have had problems with our site's search function. When a new member register or a new post is made it used to ta…

Started by CCCC Webmaster

0 Mar 12, 2013

42 with cummins repower on ebay No reserve

Older cummins 300? CHRIS CRAFT COMMANDER CRUISER LIVEABOARD REPOWER WITH CUMMINS DIESELS GENSET in Powerboats & Motorboats | eBay Motor…

Started by Byron Smith

6 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Dick Morland

Bootstripe painting

Members: Had a distastrous repaint on the bootstripe which I believe was caused by a combintion of wrong paint and application by the contr…

Started by RMG

5 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Jack Odell

Commander 410 Engine Blower

For some reason I can not locate my engine blower in my engine room.  I found the 4ea 5" flex hoses that feed the fresh air to the engine r…

Started by Brandon Plichta

2 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Phil McCauley

Archivist

Paragon Transmission Parts Sources

Here are some recommendations from members for Paragon transmission parts.  Please feel free to add more recommendations: ALTO Products Cor…

Started by Charlene Pike

0 Mar 8, 2013

Curtain Hardware 38' (1969) Sedan

I am attempting to install replacement curtains in the main cabin. I want to keep the original rail hardware, however the small runners are…

Started by Roy Diggle

4 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Roy Diggle

PR-Chair

Styled In Fiberglass page - New & Improved!!!

Hello All, We have rolled out a New & Improved Styled In Fiberglass page, which can be accessed under the LIBRARY option. For each SIF…

Started by Pam Sorensen

1 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Ken DeMeo

Bimini cover for my 410

I am in need of a Bimini for my 410 commander 1977 model and was wondering if any of you guys had a suggestion as to where best to go to ge…

Started by Larry Musgrave

3 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Lee H. Dahlen

RSS

Club News

Photo Contest Winners

This year's CCCC Photo Contest saw a record number of participating photos. The winners of the of the top three positions are:

1. James Frens with the photo of his 27 Commander, displayed to the left.
  2. Kevin R Mueller with a photo of his 42 Commander
  3. Greg Kay with a photo of his  42 Tournament fisherman.

Here is a slideshow featuring the top 10 photos.

Time to Elect the New EC!

The voting process for electing Executive Committee members to serve 2018-2019 is open. All members are eligible to vote. 

To cast your vote, start by reviewing the candidates' bio here.

Voting is only open until December 14 so don't wait.

New Issue Available

The Fall 2017 issue of the Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, is now available for download.  

Click here to download your copy.

© 2017   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service