DISCUSSION FORUM (3,556)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chief Commander

Bubba Trivia Want to play a game??? (RESULTS)

Ok this was just wayyyy too good to let go.by.  So I snapped a picture of it.  Now Here's the game.  How many code/safety issues can you sp…

Started by Lee H. Dahlen

6 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Lee H. Dahlen

Our Beloved 1967 47' "Southern Cross" is for sale.

We, sadly, have decided to put Southern Cross up for sale.  First $40k takes her away;  She is ready to cruise (all systems work, engines s…

Started by Mark Ward

4 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Mark Ward

1984-1990 42' catalina

I realize this is not a commander question,but we are looking to move up to a larger boat and we really like the 84-90 42' aft cabin catali…

Started by Randy Freeman

1 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Charlene Pike

Chris Craft Commander wanted - new member

My name is Conrad Cowart and I am a new member from the Jacksonville St Augustine Fla. area. Trying to find a good well kept Commander 31 t…

Started by E. Conrad Cowart

4 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Quentin

Lancer Badges

Hi all!   I am keeping an eye out for some Lancer badges for my 1972 Lancer 23'.  If anyone knows of a source for those let me know.  If yo…

Started by Phil Davis

0 Sep 3, 2013

Financing a boat

Can anyone lead me in a direction where I may be able to find financing for my 45' 1980 Commander.  Thus far no one wants to touch a boat t…

Started by Allan McInnis

3 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Jim Frens

HIN confusion: 360 vs 36 Sport Cruiser/Tournament Fisherman

hello everyone,  i've been a longtime lurker here as i used to own a 1965 38 commander w/8-53's back in my single days and enjoyed it immen…

Started by bob blanchett

9 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Charlene Pike

Starter

Having troulbe finding parts for my starter.My starter gear got damaged when a bolt fell through the inspection hole in the bell housing. I…

Started by Anthony T Mangiarelli

4 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by Rob Schiller

Give me your honest opinion, I can take it. I think?

I still have alot of work to do to make my boat show worthy. But thats my goal. I used to take vehicals to car and motorcycle to shows all…

Started by Ted and Lana Schnitz

2 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by Craig T Judge

Come One Come All to the Fall Spectacular Lake St. Clair Metro Beach outine

By popular demand (3 People LOL) we are having another weekend Rendezvous. Like all events everyone is invited. By Train, Plane, Automobil…

Started by Brian Barton

0 Aug 30, 2013

RSS

Club News

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

Chris-Craft Commander Club YouTube Channel

In an effort to expand the video sharing for the club, we have built a YouTube Channel. We hope you enjoy watching the wonderful videos our members have chosen to share.    

Click Here To Learn More

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service