DISCUSSION FORUM (3,807)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Today at the Lake

Don't hate us!!!!      :-)

Started by Marcia Elkins

6 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Marcia Elkins

Safe Boating Course in Connecticut

I'm sure most everyone on this forum has taken a safe boating course... and many could teach one... but if you know of someone who needs a…

Started by Linda Zukauskas

0 Mar 3, 2014

paragon trans rebuild kit

Where do I buy parts for a HJ7C25R ? Need clutch disc's, gaskets etc.    Thanks, Jeff  e-mail  invaderjb@gmail.com  248-613-5839

Started by Jeff Brown

4 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Christopher Greiner

38 Commander hull angle

If it wasn't so #@$@% cold I would go check myself.  I am replacing the through hull transducer and do not know the angle. It is located ab…

Started by Brian Barton

0 Feb 28, 2014

Replace all hoses on 427 motors

I have a 38 ft Chris Craft Commander,need to replace all the hoses on both motors cooling system is enclosed.Need a experienced mechanic.

Started by Michael Belcastro

8 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Brian Barton

Transmission Leak repairs.

I am dealing with a leak from my starboard transmission that is from the front of the transmission.  My boat is a 31 Commander with 350's. …

Started by Philip J McBride

4 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Christopher Greiner

Repower - 38 Express

Hi folks, I have spent the past few weeks coming up with a repower plan for Sea Hawk. As of now, I'm convinced the best way to go is Mercru…

Started by John Scherzinger

10 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Marc Boudreau

Classified Listings

Yikes.... I surely don't wanna be construed as a complainer here, Lord knows things are going butter smooth in the hierarchy of the CCCC th…

Started by Scott C. Anderson

13 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Dick Morland

Auto Fire Suppression Sytem Temp

Hello all, I am trying to set up an automatic fire suppression system on my 31' CC Commander.  My old (1995) system needs recharging ($700)…

Started by Steve Pavlidis

4 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

Engine alarm problem

Hello all, I have a 1969 CC Commander, 31', that has been repowered with two 1987 Crusader 270hp engines that run great with one exception…

Started by Steve Pavlidis

1 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Steve Pavlidis

RSS

Club News

Styled In Fiberglass

For your reading pleasure, the latest issue of the Chris-Craft Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, along with past issues, can you accessed through the link below.

Styled In Fiberglass Issues

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service