DISCUSSION FORUM (3,856)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Toe Rail Leaks

Planning my spring time projects. I think I have some leaks under the toe rail on my '73 410 Commander. I have searched the SuperDisk and t…

Started by John Brock

10 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by John Brock

Engine Monitoring Systems

I want to add monitoring systems for things like raw water temp, sea water flow, etc for my Detroit 853's.  What other monitoring systems w…

Started by J Clint Cheveallier

3 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by J Clint Cheveallier

Chris Craft Commander in Yarmouth ME.

Hello Fellow Christ Craft Commander fans My name is Jerry I am a mechanic at boat yard in Maine that has the privilege of having a 38' eith…

Started by Jerry Farnham

3 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Charlene Pike

Mystery Numbers

Does anyone know what these numbers mean?  They are punched into the beams that support the starboard engine on our 1967 42 Commander. Our…

Started by Kevin Mueller

4 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Sam Carter

427 oil change

I have a 1973 41' flush deck with the 427's.  I'm wondering what engine oil I should use when I change it out.  I'm new to these big boats.…

Started by James Shoemaker

26 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Kevin Mueller

how big is my water tank?

got a 1976 45 Commander and am watering up every 3 days... cant seem to go 4... fixed all the leaks reran pex throughout...

Started by Erik H. Johnson

4 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Charlene Pike

Fuel consumption - 451 Commander 1979

I purchased a 1979 45 Commander (model 451 with flybridge) in late summer 2013 and only had a quick sea trial before winter haul out. Engin…

Started by Steve Macdonell

4 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Steve Macdonell

1972 42 Commander SwimStep/Platform Dimensions

Hey CC Commanders, I was wondering if anyone had the 1972 Swimstep Dimensions and knew whether it was a fiberglass or wood styled platform.…

Started by Jesse Dombrowiak

7 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Phillip Peterson

1972 41 commander a/c

does any one know were they go got the 41 with no a/c ?????????????????????

Started by victor mc donough

7 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by James Sizemore

427 Distributor

Where can I buy a distributor for my Ford 427 cu. in counter rotating engine? 1971 model year. It has a Mallory tach drive flat cap distrib…

Started by Patrick Loring

4 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Lewis Perrault

RSS

Club News

Styled In Fiberglass

For your reading pleasure, the latest issue of the Chris-Craft Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, along with past issues, can you accessed through the link below.

Styled In Fiberglass Issues

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service