Discussions Replies Latest Activity

hydraulic rudder steering.

I have a 1974 Commander 41' with hydraulic steering.  The oil reservoir has pressurize air over oil to keep the system primed.  I have to a…

Started by Tommy Greulich

5 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Dave thomas

Off Subject - Looking for Release Film

Dear Club, My company has a need for release films in our manufacturing department.  We are looking for something like this. http://www.blo

Started by Marcia Elkins

0 Apr 16, 2013

I got my Captain's License!!!!

Even though I passed all the tests last year, I finally got my official license.  Those classes are probably the hardest classes I've take…

Started by Marcia Elkins

6 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Marcia Elkins

Borg Warner Transmission Issue

On the top of my Borg Warner transmission is what I believe to be a breather valve. I noticed that it was leaking fluid while running idle…

Started by Philip J McBride

1 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Charlene Pike

327F Circulating Pump Repair or Replace

I have a 1967 31 with 327f's. Port engine has a squeek caused by the circulating pump shaft bearing. I can see the pulley moving in and out…

Started by John Brock

2 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Dick Morland

Hello all , and thanks in advance for your input -- I am in need of a replacement burnercoil for our 2 burner cooktop in our 69 31 sedan .…

Started by Thomas Kossmann

3 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Jim Wick

I hate the caps lock key, so have disabled it on this computer. I had to hold down the shift key for the discussion title, as I want everyo…

Started by Dick Morland

6 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Kyle Kragenbring

Check Valves

I have four bilge bumps that could be utilized if needed. Two in the bildge, one large capacity and a secondary diaphram. Both exit outside…

Started by Philip J McBride

2 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Philip J McBride

Camping in Canada

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone has ever spent a weekend at either the Mitchell"s Bay Marina, or the Cove Marina on the Thames river, and…

Started by Ted and Lana Schnitz

7 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Ted and Lana Schnitz

38 sedan headliner

Hi may need a headliner for this style yacht...were can i get one?

Started by Edward t cox sr

8 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Edward t cox sr

Club News

New Executive Committee

The results of the executive committee election are now in. As from January 1, 2108 the executive committee will have the following members:

• Chief Commander - Lee Dahlen
  • Treasurer  John Rose, New!
  • Web Master - Pam Sorensen, New!
  • Archivist - Charlene Pike
  • Membership Chair - Matt Cowles
  • PR-Chair --- John Heenan, New!

Read about our new executive committee here. 

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

New Issue Available

The Fall 2017 issue of the Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, is now available for download.  

Click here to download your copy.

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service