DISCUSSION FORUM (3,396)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fuels Tax Refund Process Now Online (Virginia/Chesapeake Bay)

For those of you who are fortunate enough to live in Virginia (other Ches Bay states may also have this available), there is a new way to g…

Started by Robert Cutchins

1 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Eppa Hunton

Archivist

Mallory Rotors for 327Q engines

by William Leipert in another discussion topic:  Also I would like to mention that the Mallory Rotors for my 327Q engines USED to be Black…

Started by Charlene Pike

0 Apr 23, 2013

Archivist

SunGuard – sun protection product washed into clothes

We received a note from Norah Dahlen (Lee’s mom) suggesting this product that was recommended by her dermatologist.  The product is made by…

Started by Charlene Pike

1 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by William Leipert

Insurance Policy

Just curious what others insure their Commanders for. This is our policy we've had through Progressive for a few years now. Curious if you…

Started by David Marzullo

8 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by J. Dale Dodds

Chief Commander

Mechanic vs. Technician

Forgive me for not posting as often as I usually do, I have been extremely busy lately. However, I have saved up stories of interest along…

Started by Lee H. Dahlen

0 Apr 22, 2013

Venturi

We have a 1969 31 Commander sedan with a flybridge does anyone know of a source for a replacement venturi for the flybridge?  Thanks   

Started by John & Barbara Bennett

2 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by John & Barbara Bennett

Upgrading the Anchor System

This post is to share our lessons with improving the anchor system of our vessel Grand Slam. It started with the happiness we felt with a v…

Started by Edward "Ed" STONE

3 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Edward "Ed" STONE

Spam Alert, part two ----

Well, it seems scammer Mathew Cole from last week has morphed into "grandwilliams4@gmail.com" and is still at it. One of our members at Mic…

Started by Dick Morland

4 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by fred stinnett

hydraulic rudder steering.

I have a 1974 Commander 41' with hydraulic steering.  The oil reservoir has pressurize air over oil to keep the system primed.  I have to a…

Started by Tommy Greulich

5 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Dave thomas

Off Subject - Looking for Release Film

Dear Club, My company has a need for release films in our manufacturing department.  We are looking for something like this. http://www.blo

Started by Marcia Elkins

0 Apr 16, 2013

RSS

Club News

New Executive Committee

The results of the executive committee election are now in. As from January 1, 2108 the executive committee will have the following members:

• Chief Commander - Lee Dahlen
  • Treasurer  John Rose, New!
  • Web Master - Pam Sorensen, New!
  • Archivist - Charlene Pike
  • Membership Chair - Matt Cowles
  • PR-Chair --- John Heenan, New!

Read about our new executive committee here. 

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

New Issue Available

The Fall 2017 issue of the Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, is now available for download.  

Click here to download your copy.

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service