DISCUSSION FORUM (3,641)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

wanted 2 person deck chair

Hello everyone -- I am looking for a source for a 2 person "bench " style folding deck chair , similar to typical Wise , or Garelick white…

Started by Thomas Kossmann

4 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Thomas Kossmann

Chief Commander

Had to share this pic

Had to take a minute to share this picture from a job I was on this past weekend.  If you are ever looking for a little resort island only…

Started by Lee H. Dahlen

2 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Quentin

New Rendezvous Seminar

Lee Dahlen hosted a seminar on marine electrical specific to our Commanders at the St. Clair Rendezvous. You can view the seminar in its en…

Started by Mike Schrage

1 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Lee H. Dahlen

Archivist

8V 71 Ti turbocharged Detroit Diesels - Maintenance Suggestions

One of our buddies just acquired a 1979 46' Pacemaker with twin 8V 71 Ti turbocharged Detroit Diesels. It also has a 20kw generator. This i…

Started by Charlene Pike

4 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Charlene Pike

Idle RPM - SBC 350's

With  SBC 350's for power, once in a great while when docking I lose one.  Since there is no "alarm" and since I have added sound deadening…

Started by JP Duda

7 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by JP Duda

onan mcck fuel pump failure

has anyone replaced the manual fuel pump on onan 6.5 mcck withauto demand control with electric pump if so how to wire it in correct

Started by douglas a canning

5 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by douglas a canning

KOHLER 6.5R27

I AM NEW TO THE CHRIS CRAFT SCENE,I RECENTLY BOUGHT A 1969 31' COMMANDER HARD TOP. I AM DOING MY BEST TO KEEP IT ALL ORIGINAL BUT I AM FIND…

Started by Joshua Foster

7 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Charlene Pike

Stewart Warner Service Instructions For Electrical Gauges

I was looking around the Stewart Warner web site and found the attached file. It has detailed "technical" instructions that even I could un…

Started by Brian Barton

2 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Charlene Pike

Video tour of a 31 Sport Express

Following is a tour of a 31 Sport Express recorded aboard Tom and Donna Stawarz's Homewrecker in St. Clair, MI.

Started by Mike Schrage

0 Aug 23, 2013

Gas vs Diesel

Good Morning all… I have been looking at 40-50’ boats for sale (both Chris Crafts and non-Chris Crafts) in Washington state and I have come…

Started by John LeBouton

3 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by scott tolliver

RSS

Club News

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

Chris-Craft Commander Club YouTube Channel

In an effort to expand the video sharing for the club, we have built a YouTube Channel. We hope you enjoy watching the wonderful videos our members have chosen to share.    

Click Here To Learn More

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service