DISCUSSION FORUM (3,466)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Bootstrap Blues

Hats off to Jim Wick!! He correctly identified the correct color and source for my bootstrap touch up and repair. First a little sanding, c…

Started by Philip J McBride

0 May 8, 2013

40", 1967 Corinthian (wood)

i would like to "network" my Chris-Craft as advertized on Ct Craigslist. after 14 years of care-taking,she's on the market, hopefully to a…

Started by Jerry Stavola

0 May 7, 2013

Seacock installation

Our 1969 31 Commander was repowered with new motors that are fresh water cooled by the prior owner. In checking the status of seacocks it…

Started by John & Barbara Bennett

3 May 6, 2013
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

Trim Tab Motor Bracket

Dick and all others attached are pictures of the broken trim tab motor mounting bracket tab, looking for a solution and what could have cau…

Started by Jerome Rahrig

1 May 6, 2013
Reply by Dick Morland

Michigan City visit Summer of 2012

Robert and I visited Michigan City/Commander Mecca last summer. Dick and Patty Morland had invited us aboard their beautiful Commander 47 "…

Started by Todd Heinrich

1 May 6, 2013
Reply by Dick Morland

D336 Caterpillar diesel engine stop switch

Good day friends! We are having intermittent issues with one of the engine stop switches (starboard motor) at the helm.  Sometimes it works…

Started by Edward "Ed" STONE

1 May 6, 2013
Reply by Lee H. Dahlen

Groco All Brass Sea Strainer Lube

On disassembly found a sticky gummy residue coating. My question, is that an old lube or should the all brass drum be clean and dry.  Than…

Started by Jerome Rahrig

1 May 5, 2013
Reply by Dick Morland

Trim Tab Motor Bracket

1969 47' 32 volt die cast trim tab motor mounting bracket tab broken, are there any available or can it be welded?  The 5/16 18 Stainless p…

Started by Jerome Rahrig

1 May 4, 2013
Reply by Dick Morland

Archivist

Bow Flag Staff

This message was included in another discussion and we thought it should have its own thread.  Eppa Hunton on April 30, 2013 asked:I have t…

Started by Charlene Pike

0 May 1, 2013

Hailer microphone for 1971 Commander 38

Hi, anyone know where I can get a replacement mic for Commander? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! thanks  Brian

Started by Brian Dietmeyer

0 May 1, 2013

RSS

Club News

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service