DISCUSSION FORUM (3,897)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

410 Hand rail gate

I took all the wood hand rails off my 1973 410 Commander this morning. Going to refinish them over the winter. I have a question about the…

Started by John Brock

8 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by John Brock

35 Commander

Have made offer on 35 Sedan....boat has always been in boat house...{pristen}.....on the trailing edge of the hardtop...on the underside...…

Started by Edward t cox sr

33 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Kevin Mueller

Car T-bones Boat On the Frozen Potomac!

There is nothing quite like heading down to the boat in the middle of winter only to find a new Lexus on the dock. Fortunately, my boat is…

Started by Quentin

2 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Quentin

Harsens Island

A number of our members myself included homeport our Commanders on Harsens Island.Indeed. it is across from Algonac Harbor Club,site of our…

Started by jim hering

0 Jan 9, 2014

Mast Removal

We are getting ready to spend some extended time aboard our Commander, and will continue working on things.  We will likely be at Blue Spri…

Started by Kevin Mueller

4 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Kevin Mueller

Huron Rendezvous and Cleveland Boat Show

Its cold in Cleveland this week but we are still working on all the details for the BIG Rendezvous in Huron. The Cleveland Boat show is Jan…

Started by Matthew O'Donnell

0 Jan 8, 2014

New CC Sportsman Owner!!!

As a Chris Craft enthusiast for all of my boating years, I have had one commander that has been on my "bucket list" since the late ninetys.…

Started by David Cronovich

8 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by David Cronovich

Happy New Year!

The view from the boat yesterday.  Not to rub it in. :-)

Started by Marcia Elkins

11 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Kevin Mueller

Archivist

Marine Diesel Engine Advice from a Pro - article

Power and Motoryacht article Marine Diesel Engine Advice from a ProBy Capt. Bill Pike (no relation)Powerful Questions: We interrogate a lo…

Started by Charlene Pike

0 Jan 7, 2014

Considering 70's 41 Commander

I am considering a mid-late 70's 41 Commander flat top motoryacht and would welcome any guidance/ common issues to look for.  I will of cou…

Started by Mike

2 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Mike

RSS

Club News

2018 Photo Contest Winner

The 4th Annual Chris-Craft Commander Club Photo Contest had more than 50 entries and selecting the winners was not an easy task. 

First place: submitted by Pat Chaps

Second place: submitted by Martin Krall;

Third place: submitted by Jeff Pacy.

To view all entries to this year's contest,         Click Here

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service