DISCUSSION FORUM (3,814)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

42 Commander Height?

Good Morning, Does anyone know the height from keel to top of windshield for a 42 Commander convertible?  We are trying to determine if the…

Started by Kevin Mueller

5 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Brian yansen

Need motor identification

Hi, I have a new-to-me 1969 Commander 27 single engine, but there's no name or identification on the motor. I suppose there's a serial numb…

Started by Jim Frens

4 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Jim Frens

Plumbing Schematic for 410

Really another winterizing topic. Tried to drain the fresh water tank on my 1973 410 Commander and couldn't find a drain. I pumped it out.…

Started by John Brock

2 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by John Brock

Port light renovation/replacement

Our 47 Commander "Empress" is in need of port light renovation or replacement.  The existing fixtures are all functioning and are in good s…

Started by Randy Peterson

4 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Randy Peterson

pump for boat water.

Had the the boat water winterized and the staff which did the job , removed wires on the Peters and Russell fresh water pump. Model 5850. …

Started by constantine cheston

3 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by constantine cheston

Hot water tank removal 38 Commander Sedan

So it was decided to remove that non working hot water tank. It is original about 16 diameter x 20 long. What is the trick to get it out? F…

Started by Brian Barton

6 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Dick Morland

Penetrating Oils

Being a fan of Kroil products myself, I found this interesting.....  "Machinist's Workshop" recently published information on various pene…

Started by C E Caron

4 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Quentin

Post For Another Member - Boat for Sale

Bill Dobbins asked that I post this for him. I have a 1971 31” Commander that I can no longer keep job transfer low hours on engines that w…

Started by Marcia Elkins

0 Oct 10, 2013

Mechanical Bridge Steering

Does anyone know about the original steering system on a 38 commander flybridge. I am adding the bridge to mine and I am not familiar with…

Started by J.R. Roche

4 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by J.R. Roche

350q with a performer RPM intake

Can anyone help me locate a member named "Kris" or "Overkillphil"  They both have posted that they have installed a performer intake on a Q…

Started by Phil Davis

0 Oct 9, 2013

RSS

Club News

Styled In Fiberglass

For your reading pleasure, the latest issue of the Chris-Craft Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, along with past issues, can you accessed through the link below.

Styled In Fiberglass Issues

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service