DISCUSSION FORUM (3,802)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lancer Badges

Hi all!   I am keeping an eye out for some Lancer badges for my 1972 Lancer 23'.  If anyone knows of a source for those let me know.  If yo…

Started by Phil Davis

0 Sep 3, 2013

Financing a boat

Can anyone lead me in a direction where I may be able to find financing for my 45' 1980 Commander.  Thus far no one wants to touch a boat t…

Started by Allan McInnis

3 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Jim Frens

HIN confusion: 360 vs 36 Sport Cruiser/Tournament Fisherman

hello everyone,  i've been a longtime lurker here as i used to own a 1965 38 commander w/8-53's back in my single days and enjoyed it immen…

Started by bob blanchett

9 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Charlene Pike

Starter

Having troulbe finding parts for my starter.My starter gear got damaged when a bolt fell through the inspection hole in the bell housing. I…

Started by Anthony T Mangiarelli

4 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by Rob Schiller

Give me your honest opinion, I can take it. I think?

I still have alot of work to do to make my boat show worthy. But thats my goal. I used to take vehicals to car and motorcycle to shows all…

Started by Ted and Lana Schnitz

2 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by Craig T Judge

Come One Come All to the Fall Spectacular Lake St. Clair Metro Beach outine

By popular demand (3 People LOL) we are having another weekend Rendezvous. Like all events everyone is invited. By Train, Plane, Automobil…

Started by Brian Barton

0 Aug 30, 2013

Kohler 7.5 R-23 Generator

Anybody got this magneto part laying around the shop? The teeth are chewed off on the gears.

Started by Trey Bull

2 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Darren

Shiming struts??

Hi Guys!   Very long time since I posted but I got a question.  My new motors are in the boat. I knew I had some alignment issues but now i…

Started by Mark Presson

3 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Mark Presson

trim tab indicator

On my 1972 47' Commander I have old Bennett Trim Tabs.  Everything works just fine except the indicator on the dash.  Can anyone advise me…

Started by J Clint Cheveallier

1 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by William Leipert

Battle of Lake Erie Labor Day

Are any members  planning to participate or watch?   Thomas Comte  31 Commander  Detached

Started by Thomas Comte

1 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Sterling Shriber

RSS

Club News

Styled In Fiberglass

For your reading pleasure, the latest issue of the Chris-Craft Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, along with past issues, can you accessed through the link below.

Styled In Fiberglass Issues

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service