DISCUSSION FORUM (3,632)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

31 Commander T.V.

Well after a three week delay due to a unplanned trip to Mexico, Its finally Launch day tomorrow. Yay !!!!!!!! I'm excited about finally pu…

Started by Ted and Lana Schnitz

4 May 17, 2013
Reply by Lee H. Dahlen

Boarding Ladder

There I was see.... So I am still looking at piles of snow, and my spring launch is just a few weeks away.  I let my mind wander a bit whil…

Started by JP Duda

8 May 17, 2013
Reply by Charlene Pike

1970 42 Commander Boarding Ladder

Hello all, This is a picture of our 42. She has a boarding ladder on the stern that stops well above the water line. This makes it all but…

Started by Sterling Shriber

11 May 17, 2013
Reply by Charlene Pike

35...sedan....boarding ladders

Recently purchased 35....has brackets for ladders [going from dock into boat]....there are a set of brackets port and starboard...interchan…

Started by Edward t cox sr

1 May 17, 2013
Reply by Charlene Pike

Holy cow... it's been a while... 42 Update

Well, it's been a while, but for those of you playing along at home... I am entering the 7th (S E V E N T H !) season of my 42's rehab.  La…

Started by Chris Orphal

10 May 14, 2013
Reply by Quentin

Nice Commander catalog for sale on Ebay

Looks great from the posting. Vintage 1967 Chris Craft Commander Boat Catalog Excellent Condition

Started by Marcia Elkins

0 May 14, 2013

R22 Freon $$$$$$$

With R22 prices near $600.00 per 30lb can, check your AC copper lines. I had a leak where the lines went thru the bulkhead behind the engin…

Started by Byron Smith

0 May 13, 2013

CRAIGSLIST FINDING: 35' For Sale (Smithfield, VA)

Saw this on Craigslist today. Not for me, but might be of interest to someone. Interesting that title reads $4000, and the ad reads $40,000…

Started by Robert Cutchins

0 May 13, 2013

getting started -27 Commander

1965 Commander Express 27' on Lake Chautauqua. The new dark blue canvas is on it's way and accent colors will also be dark blue. I've start…

Started by kevin c. loyer

7 May 13, 2013
Reply by kevin c. loyer

Rotted window frame

Anyone know what is involved in replacing a rotted window frame, under the cabin top, on a 27? Is it a job for a pro? Thank you.

Started by Jack Odell

3 May 12, 2013
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

RSS

Club News

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

Chris-Craft Commander Club YouTube Channel

In an effort to expand the video sharing for the club, we have built a YouTube Channel. We hope you enjoy watching the wonderful videos our members have chosen to share.    

Click Here To Learn More

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service