DISCUSSION FORUM (3,713)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rotted window frame

Anyone know what is involved in replacing a rotted window frame, under the cabin top, on a 27? Is it a job for a pro? Thank you.

Started by Jack Odell

3 May 12, 2013
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

My new old boat - 27 Commander

Trying to get photos out of my new old boat.003.JPG  Big boat and my little boat(we have to put a mirror up to see the sunset!005.JPG 1965…

Started by kevin c. loyer

0 May 12, 2013

Chief Commander

It Finally Happened.....12v vs. 110v

Letting Dick Morlands friend Bubba do electrical work on a Commander will most certainly spell a nightmare. Today while installing a new re…

Started by Lee H. Dahlen

1 May 12, 2013
Reply by Quentin

Head Door Hinges

All, Anyone know a source to replace these? Bill Happel   27'Commander (66') Austin, TX

Started by Bill Happel

9 May 11, 2013
Reply by Bill Happel

Brand new to the site and first time Commander owner

Just wanted to say hello an let you all know that this being my first CC and first boat over 22' that I have so many questions already, and…

Started by Dave Levandowski

9 May 8, 2013
Reply by Dave Levandowski

Chris Craft Blue Stripe - Gel Coat Availability

I have some scrapes and dings on the blue stripe in the Commander Blue area.  I am not sure what gelcoat color agent will match?  My intent…

Started by Philip J McBride

6 May 8, 2013
Reply by Charlene Pike

Log Jam?

........it was a slow mid day so I thought I would drop by the marina, have a sandwich , let the engines run for a bit, and make sure the g…

Started by JP Duda

2 May 8, 2013
Reply by JP Duda

The Bootstrap Blues

Hats off to Jim Wick!! He correctly identified the correct color and source for my bootstrap touch up and repair. First a little sanding, c…

Started by Philip J McBride

0 May 8, 2013

40", 1967 Corinthian (wood)

i would like to "network" my Chris-Craft as advertized on Ct Craigslist. after 14 years of care-taking,she's on the market, hopefully to a…

Started by Jerry Stavola

0 May 7, 2013

Seacock installation

Our 1969 31 Commander was repowered with new motors that are fresh water cooled by the prior owner. In checking the status of seacocks it…

Started by John & Barbara Bennett

3 May 6, 2013
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

RSS

Club News

Start Snapping Those Photos!!!

The Annual Chris-Craft Commander Club Photo Contest will be starting soon!!

Details to follow 

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

Chris-Craft Commander Club YouTube Channel

In an effort to expand the video sharing for the club, we have built a YouTube Channel. We hope you enjoy watching the wonderful videos our members have chosen to share.    

Click Here To Learn More

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service