DISCUSSION FORUM (3,845)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Archivist

Member Websites

In the library under stories is a new addition -  Member websites.  Here is the link:http://commanderclub.com/page/member-websites Members…

Started by Charlene Pike

6 May 1, 2013
Reply by Trey Bull

Archivist

Burgee Orders being taken now

Are you looking for a way to show some pride for the Club?  Are you wondering what the perfect gift for your Commander this year might be? …

Started by Charlene Pike

6 May 1, 2013
Reply by Trey Bull

Boat name contest --

Following is an e-mail I received from Captain Rick over at the Chris Craft Catalina club. It's about a boat naming contest and the possibl…

Started by Dick Morland

1 May 1, 2013
Reply by CCCC Webmaster

Archivist

Burgees: LAST CALL to order

Hi All! Only 3 more days (less than 72 hours!) to place your order for Commander Club Burgees.  After that we will not be placing another o…

Started by Charlene Pike

2 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Charlene Pike

Stain color 1966 27' with blue vanity

Hello Commanders: I am looking for help on the stain color I need to refinish the drawer in my little galley. I do not have the super disc.…

Started by Missy Watts

4 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Dick Morland

Water Spots

I don't think many Marinas have soft water.  When I wash Camptown;s Lady I get water spots.  After a rain I get some as well.  I suspect th…

Started by JP Duda

4 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by John W Even

Puckered Water Tank

I overfilled my water tank yesterday (4/21/13) on my 1984- 410 Commander and it seems to have puckered up the floor in the captain's quarte…

Started by ERNIE & LUANNE BROWN

5 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Dick Morland

Bimini width ???

Can anyone tell me what the correct width is for a Bimini frame on a 1966 27 Commander ? Need to make a quick decision .

Started by Michael Kleckler

0 Apr 25, 2013

Bennett trim tab pump

To members of 31's where is the trim tab pump mounted in your boat.Looking to move mine the hoses stick out at the front of the lazaret, fa…

Started by Jim Meyer

5 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Jim Meyer

Servo worm gear motor

Does anyone know where I can get a couple of the Benett worm gear or servo motors? I would like to adapt them to my duel windshield push ro…

Started by George & Barb

2 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by George & Barb

RSS

Club News

Styled In Fiberglass

For your reading pleasure, the latest issue of the Chris-Craft Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, along with past issues, can you accessed through the link below.

Styled In Fiberglass Issues

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service