DISCUSSION FORUM (3,914)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Not getting posts

For some reason I stopped receiving new posts.  The last I got was for an old post I had commented on.  I was getting all posts until about…

Started by Dave Wilson

3 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Charlene Pike

Packing size for the 38 rudders

Last year both rudders were leaking a little less than a water fall. An adjustment worked on the starboard side. The port was not cooperat…

Started by Brian Barton

7 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Charlene Pike

2013 St. Clair Regional Rendezvous - Update 6/3/13

Ahoy Members, We have an additional event for the Rendezvous. I spoke with Lee this week and he is going to host a couple of seminars at ou…

Started by Brian Barton

0 Jun 3, 2013

Lens For Anchor Light 31 Commander

If anyone is looking for the  lens for the Jetson anchor light on a 31 Commander Jim Staib has them at finewoodboats.com  815-344-WOOD. he…

Started by John & Barbara Bennett

1 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Lee H Dahlen

Chief Commander

Alarms Gauges and the Infrared Thermometer

We've had a few discussions over the years about the subject title but I thought maybe another might be due. The old original Chris (SW) ga…

Started by Lee H Dahlen

0 Jun 2, 2013

9" Chrome Nameplate

Hello,  I need to replace the 9" chrome "Chris Craft" name on the transom of our 36' - 1985 Commander Sport Sedan.  I have placed emails to…

Started by Anne Johnston

5 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Charlene Pike

Dinghy on a 31?

Hello All, Hope everyone had a great Holiday weekend. Does anyone have a dinghy on a 31 Commander? Im looking for ideas on transporting din…

Started by Ted and Lana Schnitz

7 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by Rick Willets

Used Trailer?

I'm looking for a used trailer for my 27', 6500 lbs. or so. Doesn't have to be pretty, just in semi good shape.

Started by kevin c. loyer

0 Jun 1, 2013

Archivist

50 + 15 = A huge celebration in 2014!

Save the Date August 1-3, 2014 The Chris Craft Commander Club returns to Huron, Ohio to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the Commander a…

Started by Charlene Pike

0 Jun 1, 2013

Fuel consumption 454's- I think I burn 7-8 gallons per hour at 6/7 mph. How about on plane?

What are good fuel rates and what rpm are cruising speeds ??

Started by Robert "Bud" Pearse

2 May 31, 2013
Reply by Ted Adams

RSS

Club News

2019 Wall Calendars Now Available!!

The Chris-Craft Commander Club 2019 Wall Calendar is now available!!.  We're having to do things a little differently this year, so for calendar details & ordering, Click Here

2018 Photo Contest Winner

The 4th Annual Chris-Craft Commander Club Photo Contest had more than 50 entries and selecting the winners was not an easy task. 

First place: submitted by Pat Chaps

Second place: submitted by Martin Krall;

Third place: submitted by Jeff Pacy.

To view all entries to this year's contest,         Click Here

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service