DISCUSSION FORUM (3,914)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

27 Companion Seat

I am seriously considering a Commander 27 cruiser that is missing original companion seat. Any idea where I could find a replacement, or ha…

Started by Jack Odell

5 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by Jack Odell

Archivist

Files Section Updated

The Files Section contains copies of manuals, guides, diagrams, drawings etc provided by members. Please note that access requires that you…

Started by Charlene Pike

2 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by Charlene Pike

Docking Lights

Many thanks to Brian Barton for supplying a beautiful set of Morse Docking Lights for my project. I just unpacked them last night and canno…

Started by H. Stephen G. Burt

1 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Brian Barton

New props

This is somewhat of an experiment, posting from my I-Phone and attempting to paste a picture. In Port Charlotte, FL I saw a pair of new 15…

Started by Dick Morland

6 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Warren Calcaterra

Webmaster

Commander Club in Classic Yacht

Our Club's recent move to the new site is highlighted in the latest edition of the digital magazine Classic Yacht. Here is a link to the pa…

Started by CCCC Webmaster

1 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Brian Barton

35' with 327s

Does anyone know what the cruising speed is on a 35' with 327s?  What cruising RPM do the 327s prefer?  3200 like a 454? What is WOT on t…

Started by Jeff Pacy

6 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Mike Schrage

Webmaster

Search function is now working properly

As some of you noticed we have had problems with our site's search function. When a new member register or a new post is made it used to ta…

Started by CCCC Webmaster

0 Mar 12, 2013

42 with cummins repower on ebay No reserve

Older cummins 300? CHRIS CRAFT COMMANDER CRUISER LIVEABOARD REPOWER WITH CUMMINS DIESELS GENSET in Powerboats & Motorboats | eBay Motor…

Started by Byron Smith

6 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Dick Morland

Bootstripe painting

Members: Had a distastrous repaint on the bootstripe which I believe was caused by a combintion of wrong paint and application by the contr…

Started by RMG

5 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Jack Odell

Commander 410 Engine Blower

For some reason I can not locate my engine blower in my engine room.  I found the 4ea 5" flex hoses that feed the fresh air to the engine r…

Started by Brandon Plichta

2 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Phil McCauley

RSS

Club News

2019 Wall Calendars Now Available!!

The Chris-Craft Commander Club 2019 Wall Calendar is now available!!.  We're having to do things a little differently this year, so for calendar details & ordering, Click Here

2018 Photo Contest Winner

The 4th Annual Chris-Craft Commander Club Photo Contest had more than 50 entries and selecting the winners was not an easy task. 

First place: submitted by Pat Chaps

Second place: submitted by Martin Krall;

Third place: submitted by Jeff Pacy.

To view all entries to this year's contest,         Click Here

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service