Al Edwards's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"Jesse---I have a couple of 427 heads from 1973 chris craft boat I repowered. I do no…"

Al Edwards replied on Thursday to Looking to buy Heads, Exhaust Manifolds, End Caps for Commander 1972 42'

6 on Friday
Reply by Sterling Shriber

"Christopher--- I believe the build quality is good from what I have seen. Lee is cor…"

Al Edwards replied on Thursday to Corinthian VS Commander?

11 on Friday
Reply by Bruce Harkness

"Have not seen one but could probably make one out of Coosa board. They make one type…"

Al Edwards replied on Thursday to Taking a chain saw to my Commander

51 on Thursday
Reply by Al Edwards

"Most--I would say 98% of my water in the bilge comes from my back cockpit from rain.…"

Al Edwards replied Jun 8 to Bilge water extraction techniques???

14 Jun 10
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

"Tim--think I would be in for something like that-- maybe ask the club executive comm…"

Al Edwards replied Jun 6 to

just now

"Good grief i hate this too! I have a 36 TF very similar and they are great boats! Th…"

Al Edwards replied Jun 5 to

just now

"I would think if you cut the fridge off and checked an hour later the water should c…"

Al Edwards replied Jun 5 to 1986 (+/-) Commanders - fresh water in bilge under battery box

2 Jun 5
Reply by Nat Brady

"I am thinking it may have the heat coil as the 9.6 on the label probably stands for…"

Al Edwards replied May 30 to Wiring for 240V A/C?

19 May 31
Reply by Christopher Hebert

"Christopher---just looked up flagship marine units and they--whether 110V or 220V ar…"

19 May 31

"Christopher--If it heats--and the label on it seems to say it does---it would be a r…"

19 May 31

RSS

Club News

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

Chris-Craft Commander Club YouTube Channel

In an effort to expand the video sharing for the club, we have built a YouTube Channel. We hope you enjoy watching the wonderful videos our members have chosen to share.    

Click Here To Learn More

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service