Nat Brady's Discussions (115)

Discussions Replied To (113) Replies Latest Activity

"Mass Marine Parts in Quincy usually has a variety of both wood and glass. "

Nat Brady replied on Wednesday to Taking a chain saw to my Commander

51 on Thursday
Reply by Al Edwards

"We used to have a 38 at our club that did not have a swim platform. She did have 3 o…"

Nat Brady replied Jun 11 to Taking a chain saw to my Commander

51 on Thursday
Reply by Al Edwards

"Greg, I have an 85' 382. She has four bilge pumps, five if you count the shower. The…"

Nat Brady replied Jun 10 to Taking a chain saw to my Commander

51 on Thursday
Reply by Al Edwards

"Good Morning Jeff I had a similar issue with my 1985 382. There was always fresh wat…"

Nat Brady replied Jun 5 to 1986 (+/-) Commanders - fresh water in bilge under battery box

2 Jun 5
Reply by Nat Brady

"Go to your favorite marine store and see what they recommend, mine are all black rei…"

Nat Brady replied May 31 to Hose for AC Seawater

8 May 31
Reply by Jeff Pacy

"I'd bring the old one home and use it as a template, it is an odd shape to try to du…"

Nat Brady replied May 30 to Does anyone happen to know the mattress dimensions 382/392

7 Jun 12
Reply by David Moore

"If your looking to replace the mattress, I never measured that precise. If your look…"

Nat Brady replied May 30 to Does anyone happen to know the mattress dimensions 382/392

7 Jun 12
Reply by David Moore

"Borrow a set of calipers and go down into the engine room. There should be enough ro…"

Nat Brady replied May 30 to Prop Shaft

2 May 30
Reply by chris

"Good Morning Chris, I'm not a sailor, but I know a few. Flagship Marine AC's are ins…"

Nat Brady replied May 30 to Wiring for 240V A/C?

19 May 31
Reply by Christopher Hebert

"Good Afternoon David,  I have an 85 382. At my 110 panel I have 2 sets of 3 breakers…"

Nat Brady replied May 29 to Generator Engagement Procedure?

10 14 minutes ago
Reply by David Moore

RSS

Club News

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

Chris-Craft Commander Club YouTube Channel

In an effort to expand the video sharing for the club, we have built a YouTube Channel. We hope you enjoy watching the wonderful videos our members have chosen to share.    

Click Here To Learn More

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service