Nat Brady's Discussions (140)

Discussions Replied To (138) Replies Latest Activity

"The Cost Guard now uses the term "Electronically aided collision" due to all the boa…"

Nat Brady replied 22 hours ago to Fuel Consumption, et al ----

38 11 hours ago
Reply by Lee H. Dahlen

"The real reason we use GPH is because we don't want to think about MPG in our boats.…"

Nat Brady replied on Saturday to Fuel Consumption, et al ----

38 11 hours ago
Reply by Lee H. Dahlen

"How long to cover 100 miles? I would say no based on speed over ground of 20 knots.…"

Nat Brady replied on Friday to Fuel Consumption, et al ----

38 11 hours ago
Reply by Lee H. Dahlen

"I tend to lean to GPH to calculate fuel consumption for two reasons. 1) Gallons burn…"

Nat Brady replied on Friday to Fuel Consumption, et al ----

38 11 hours ago
Reply by Lee H. Dahlen

"Hello Jeff Just an observation from someone who has been a boater his whole life, an…"

Nat Brady replied on Wednesday to Restored and Repowered 41 For Sale

9 9 hours ago
Reply by Jacob

"I think Sea Tow will tow dock to dock. I have Tow Boat US and they will not. They bo…"

Nat Brady replied Aug 12 to Newbie in North Florida...moving a 35 with fly bridge

14 Aug 14
Reply by DAN BEYER

"Hello Greg Went though this last year with my port engine. After checking and cleani…"

Nat Brady replied Aug 10 to Intermittent Starter Issue - 327F

22 on Saturday
Reply by Greg Beardmore

"I'm not the most computer literate person, but, click on the classifieds page above,…"

Nat Brady replied Aug 8 to Sale of Boat

2 Aug 8
Reply by Charlene Pike

"Mark, You can do a compression test youself, however, unless you can crank the engin…"

Nat Brady replied Aug 8 to 454 Fuel Consumption

50 Aug 8
Reply by Nat Brady

"Hi Jim If Alan ever gets around to chopping her up, which he has ben pomising to do…"

Nat Brady replied Aug 8 to The Fat Lady has sung...

25 Aug 12
Reply by Jim Clynes

RSS

Club News

Start Snapping Those Photos!!!

The Annual Chris-Craft Commander Club Photo Contest will be starting soon!!

Details to follow 

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

Chris-Craft Commander Club YouTube Channel

In an effort to expand the video sharing for the club, we have built a YouTube Channel. We hope you enjoy watching the wonderful videos our members have chosen to share.    

Click Here To Learn More

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service