Douglas Bidigare's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Last year I bought "The Original Six" from Mike Watson. It's a 35 sport and I drove…"

Douglas Bidigare replied Oct 10 to Rough water performance 35 Commander

6 Oct 10
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

Archivist

"I probably won't get to the St. Clair Harbor until 7:00 or so. I have a slip by the…"

Douglas Bidigare replied Sep 13 to 2018 Classic Boat Parade Harsen's Island, Michigan

5 Sep 13
Reply by Douglas Bidigare

"I probably won't get to St. Clair until about 7:00 or so. I have a slip by the gas d…"

Douglas Bidigare replied Sep 13 to Port Huron "Boat the Blue"

4 Sep 13

Archivist

"Funny that I posted about going to the show and a mini meet up at St. Clair Harbor w…"

Douglas Bidigare replied Sep 13 to 2018 Classic Boat Parade Harsen's Island, Michigan

5 Sep 13

"After looking at the ad and the price reduction, something does not smell right. I'm…"

Douglas Bidigare replied Sep 10 to 1970 35' Commander

26 Sep 18
Reply by dennis amore

"Ummm not thinking this is original. Most I know of are direct drive. This was quite…"

Douglas Bidigare replied Sep 9 to 1970 35' Commander

26 Sep 18
Reply by dennis amore

"It’s pretty nice. The previous owner took good care of it. I haven’t done much to th…"

Douglas Bidigare replied Sep 3 to Port Huron "Boat the Blue"

4 Sep 13

"Nobody going?"

Douglas Bidigare replied Sep 3 to Port Huron "Boat the Blue"

4 Sep 13

Membership Chair

"I use the app on my iPad and phone and I’m sold on it... I have used it for over 100…"

Douglas Bidigare replied Aug 27 to Interactive Online Nautical Chart

11 Aug 30
Reply by Matt Cowles

Membership Chair

"? Why not just use Navionics? It has all the tools you could ever need."

Douglas Bidigare replied Aug 27 to Interactive Online Nautical Chart

11 Aug 30
Reply by Matt Cowles

RSS

Club News

Styled In Fiberglass

For your reading pleasure, the latest issue of the Chris-Craft Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, along with past issues, can you accessed through the link below.

Styled In Fiberglass Issues

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service