Rudi Herbert's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, I have't built anything with so "little" power in a long time. Can you believe…"

Rudi Herbert replied Oct 10 to Anyone interested in a pair of Detroits 8V71TI?

6 Oct 10
Reply by Rudi Herbert

"Jim, Yes of course. Just sold one to a classic boat owner, a beautiful Lyman. These…"

Rudi Herbert replied Oct 10 to Anyone interested in a pair of Detroits 8V71TI?

6 Oct 10
Reply by Rudi Herbert

"Hi Augie, I'm not an expert on older diesel prices, but I figured both motors and ge…"

Rudi Herbert replied Oct 5 to Anyone interested in a pair of Detroits 8V71TI?

6 Oct 10
Reply by Rudi Herbert

"Thanks Paul, So right you are. There was a time when I would buy boats and refit the…"

Rudi Herbert replied Sep 20 to Need a partner for my 35 Commander

2 Sep 20
Reply by Rudi Herbert

"Do you have any photos of current condition, both internal and external? That always…"

Rudi Herbert replied Sep 5 to 1967 47' Commander for sale

7 Sep 5
Reply by Darin H

"It is the last of the Commander 55s ever made, hull number 43. There are less than 3…"

Rudi Herbert replied Sep 3 to 1977 55’ Commander - Hull #43

11 Oct 6
Reply by chris

"Well, If you want to get to around 34-37 MPH, considerably more than 10, I have a pa…"

Rudi Herbert replied Aug 15 to WANTED: Pair of Detroit Diesel 8v53

21 Sep 1
Reply by Bob Krause

"By the way, Several Commander owners have expressed interest on our engines as a res…"

Rudi Herbert replied Feb 1 to

just now

"Nope, That is just the engine idling on an engine stand. It gets much quieter with e…"

Rudi Herbert replied Jan 30 to

just now

"400idle.mp3 On a related note, this is the sound of a Medusa 400 at idle, not quite…"

Rudi Herbert replied Jan 29 to

just now

RSS

Club News

Styled In Fiberglass

For your reading pleasure, the latest issue of the Chris-Craft Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, along with past issues, can you accessed through the link below.

Styled In Fiberglass Issues

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service