Chris Wickersham's Discussions (139)

Discussions Replied To (133) Replies Latest Activity

"June would work for us, although so would July. I'm really open time wise, and think…"

Chris Wickersham replied May 7 to Bahamas Bound ?

7 May 7
Reply by Chris Wickersham

"My 47 really sips the fuel as long as you keep it at a reasonable speed, 8-9 knots o…"

Chris Wickersham replied May 7 to Fuel consumption - 38 with twin 454's

13 May 7

"I didn't mean to offend you, I just don't think it's an unreasonable question to ask…"

Chris Wickersham replied Apr 29 to Big Boat Radar for sale

6 Apr 29

"Yeah i went through this myself, and wound up getting stuck paying $700 for a new SM…"

Chris Wickersham replied Apr 28 to Is anyone familiar with Marinaire Corp air conditioners?

12 May 1
Reply by John Brock

"If all you're really talking about is an HVAC raw water pump, then you're putting to…"

Chris Wickersham replied Apr 28 to Is anyone familiar with Marinaire Corp air conditioners?

12 May 1
Reply by John Brock

"You can replace just the windows not the canvas, its way cheaper. If the canvas is s…"

Chris Wickersham replied Apr 28 to 1985 410 Commander - Isinglass

19 Apr 28
Reply by Andrew Hodek

"We are also planning the bahamas this summer, perhaps we should get together everybo…"

Chris Wickersham replied Apr 28 to Bahamas Bound ?

7 May 7

"Dan, I wasn't trying to offend you. I didn't realize you were offering the parts gra…"

Chris Wickersham replied Apr 28 to Repowering my 47 commander - Detroit 8V53 parts available

5 Apr 28

"Same damn thing was done to my boat before I got it. I am putting Lenco's on. Altho…"

Chris Wickersham replied Apr 28 to trim tabs

8 Apr 28

"I'm highly interested if the price is right, but I really have to ask because that's…"

Chris Wickersham replied Apr 28 to Big Boat Radar for sale

6 Apr 29

RSS

Club News

Photo Contest Winner!

See more details in this forum post.

A photo album with all contributions is displayed below in or Photo Album section.

Commander Styling Story

© 2017   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service