Ronald Zick's Discussions (318)

Discussions Replied To (317) Replies Latest Activity

"Chris, It is listed as a project boat and has been out of the water for over 10 yrs…"

Ronald Zick replied Oct 10 to Has anyone seen seen this boat in person?

13 on Friday
Reply by Lee H Dahlen

"From your description, I don't think those are technically legal by USCG standards.…"

Ronald Zick replied Oct 9 to Fuel tanks for 47’ commander

3 Oct 9
Reply by Mike H

Chief Commander

"Lee, I don't think that the mains running is having a direct effect on the fuel pres…"

Ronald Zick replied Oct 6 to Onan Fuel system Issue. (I’m Stumped)

11 Oct 7
Reply by Lee H Dahlen

"Hull #101 would make sense but right at that time period they were using a four digi…"

Ronald Zick replied Sep 15 to Mystery Hull Number?

5 Sep 17
Reply by Steve

"The riser getting warm indicates that the riser is not getting sufficient water flow…"

Ronald Zick replied Sep 15 to How to confirm if blown head gasket

7 Sep 19
Reply by Rich

"FAB is single state room model 47 is the model length 3 is the model year  which equ…"

Ronald Zick replied Sep 15 to Mystery Hull Number?

5 Sep 17
Reply by Steve

"We need to back up. When did this problem first start to occur? Have you compared th…"

7 Sep 19
Reply by Rich

"I seriously doubt if you have a blown head gasket with your described symptoms. Spec…"

7 Sep 19
Reply by Rich

"You likely have an an air leak which is causing an air lock. Since this just started…"

Ronald Zick replied Sep 9 to A/C Gremlin, miffed boater in need of guidence

8 Sep 11
Reply by Mark Steinmann

"The "breaker" that is popping is not a breaker, it is a time delay relay reset butto…"

Ronald Zick replied Sep 3 to Kohler generator popping breaker

11 Sep 4
Reply by glenn woudenberg

RSS

Club News

Styled In Fiberglass

For your reading pleasure, the latest issue of the Chris-Craft Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, along with past issues, can you accessed through the link below.

Styled In Fiberglass Issues

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service