Dave Wilson's Discussions (163)

Discussions Replied To (155) Replies Latest Activity

"Look up the 42' Commanders on this site.  Some of the prettiest Commanders ever made…"

Dave Wilson replied Aug 23 to 1968 42' Commander?

11 Aug 26
Reply by Trey Bull

"Could be a battery cable issue. Check connections or switch cables from your other e…"

Dave Wilson replied Aug 10 to Intermittent Starter Issue - 327F

24 Sep 19
Reply by Dave Bernard

"Called Ed Wright in Twin Lakes Wisconsin (I forgot I had gotten some of the odd spar…"

Dave Wilson replied Jul 30 to 1968 Kohler water pump

3 Jul 30
Reply by Dave Wilson

"The gauges are held in place by metal tabs behind the dash.  If you look in the cabi…"

Dave Wilson replied Jul 23 to Gauge removal

8 Jul 24
Reply by Byron Smith

"I have mine set up like Steve's and it is on a manual switch that I turn on to get t…"

Dave Wilson replied Jun 8 to Bilge water extraction techniques???

15 Jun 19
Reply by Philip J McBride

"Just to further clarify, your fuel pump diaphragm is failing and, eventually your pu…"

Dave Wilson replied Jun 5 to Fuel pump weep hole

5 Jun 5
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

"Bill, mine has done the same thing for 15 years.  Carter carbs did it, current Edelb…"

Dave Wilson replied Feb 16 to CC 427 exhaust carbon

4 Feb 18
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

"I think they have recommended amount on the can.  It's been 10 years since I painted…"

Dave Wilson replied Feb 5 to 1969 42 remove sinks?

19 Feb 25
Reply by glenn woudenberg

"I thought I had a connection problem on our 1968 42" Commander last summer as I was…"

Dave Wilson replied Jan 12 to One more destroyed boat !

3 Jan 15
Reply by Steve

"I didn't do the pan as we have a shower curtain and it is kind of out of sight out o…"

Dave Wilson replied Dec 27, 2017 to 1969 42 remove sinks?

19 Feb 25
Reply by glenn woudenberg

RSS

Club News

Styled In Fiberglass

For your reading pleasure, the latest issue of the Chris-Craft Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, along with past issues, can you accessed through the link below.

Styled In Fiberglass Issues

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service