Jim Frens's Discussions (998)

Discussions Replied To (943) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a mechanical oil pressure gauge that sits exactly where Steve said, near the…"

Jim Frens replied 14 hours ago to Alternator woes, and voltage regulator questions.

26 4 hours ago
Reply by Christopher Hebert

"Mike, there are some posts from 2015 where you replaced an alternator on a 327F. Wha…"

Jim Frens replied yesterday to Alternator woes, and voltage regulator questions.

26 4 hours ago

"google 'USB endoscope'  there are lots of them out there. even Wally World has one.…"

Jim Frens replied yesterday to 327Q Timing access

3 16 hours ago
Reply by Steve

"a remote gooseneck camera attached to a smartphone?  if they even have such a thing.…"

Jim Frens replied yesterday to 327Q Timing access

3 16 hours ago
Reply by Steve

"and built in regulator, i believe."

Jim Frens replied yesterday to Alternator woes, and voltage regulator questions.

26 4 hours ago

"My brother just put a new alternator in his Catalina, 305G motor. He said it was an…"

26 4 hours ago

"yup, my 350Q has a junction block mounted on the port riser, similar to this. No cov…"

26 4 hours ago

"As John said, there must be another oil pressure sender on the engine somewhere, for…"

26 4 hours ago

"Chris, I would have thought the wire from the sending unit should go up to the oil p…"

26 4 hours ago

"Q motors have hydraulic valve tappets, no adjustment is necessary. "

Jim Frens replied on Friday to 5 Hard Days on the HARD... Anything I'm missing.

29 yesterday
Reply by Tom Stawarz

RSS

Club News

Photo Contest Winner!

See more details in this forum post.

A photo album with all contributions is displayed below in or Photo Album section.

Commander Styling Story

© 2017   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service