Cliff McGuire's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Look at West Stainless Steel - they have some heft to them. Also check various consi…"

Cliff McGuire replied May 5 to Boat Chairs

5 May 5
Reply by Cliff McGuire

" Not saying I have the perfect answer either, like Doug, but i went to Permateek fro…"

Cliff McGuire replied Apr 23 to Flooring for a 68, 31 Commander

5 Apr 23
Reply by Matt Cowles

" Good Advice."

Cliff McGuire replied Jan 12 to One more destroyed boat !

3 Jan 15
Reply by Steve

" I had the P79 installed in my 27' Sport Express - used 5200 as the bonding agent -…"

Cliff McGuire replied Jan 2 to shoot threw transducers

32 May 16
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

" I'm kin total agreement with Bruce Harkness - lo0ok for another boat - check out th…"

Cliff McGuire replied Dec 29, 2017 to Need Your Experience on 1983 Model 333 Commander or similar size

41 Jan 22
Reply by Paul Cavenaugh

" I had a surveyor do my 1968 Sport Express. Hagerty Ins wouldn't even consider looki…"

Cliff McGuire replied Dec 28, 2017 to Need Your Experience on 1983 Model 333 Commander or similar size

41 Jan 22
Reply by Paul Cavenaugh

" I've been using CR  656 for almost 20 years, only I spray it onto anything metal, p…"

Cliff McGuire replied Dec 18, 2017 to CRC 6-56

6 Dec 20, 2017
Reply by Jeff Pacy

"Sorry - failed to mention - 27'. Cliff"

Cliff McGuire replied Nov 28, 2017 to Trim tab design

12 Nov 28, 2017
Reply by Jim Frens

"Jim: I have a 68 Sport Express w/Bennett Trim Tabs. Measured them today - two exteri…"

Cliff McGuire replied Nov 28, 2017 to Trim tab design

12 Nov 28, 2017
Reply by Jim Frens

" Congratulations Jim. As a retired Coast Guard Reserve officer, I have nothing but t…"

Cliff McGuire replied Oct 9, 2017 to CG Master !!!

10 Oct 25, 2017
Reply by Fred Burban

RSS

Club News

2019 Wall Calendars Now Available!!

The Chris-Craft Commander Club 2019 Wall Calendar is now available!!.  We're having to do things a little differently this year, so for calendar details & ordering, Click Here

2018 Photo Contest Winner

The 4th Annual Chris-Craft Commander Club Photo Contest had more than 50 entries and selecting the winners was not an easy task. 

First place: submitted by Pat Chaps

Second place: submitted by Martin Krall;

Third place: submitted by Jeff Pacy.

To view all entries to this year's contest,         Click Here

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service