John Brock's Discussions (257)

Discussions Replied To (213) Replies Latest Activity

Membership Chair

"As it turns out I also have a pair of Paragons with reduction gears from repower of…"

John Brock replied Oct 16 to Disposing HJ7 Transmissions

17 Oct 16
Reply by C E Caron

"I finally got serious and bought a Marquipt sea ladder. Their 24" wide , four step u…"

John Brock replied Sep 1 to Boarding ladder

6 Sep 1
Reply by chris

"The battery box photos in the previous post (above) are like what was in my 1967 31…"

John Brock replied Aug 30 to 69/70 31 Sedan Original Battery Box

21 Aug 30
Reply by Nat Brady

"Joe, Have you done any tune up or troubleshooting so far? How many hours on the engi…"

John Brock replied Aug 30 to Low top speed rpm's.

8 Sep 1
Reply by Charlene Pike

"The autopilot pump on my 1973 410 flush deck is located in the aft state room under…"

John Brock replied Aug 20 to Detectives benmar

2 Aug 20
Reply by John Brock

"I have a 1973 410. I would check the holding tank. If original aluminum it is probab…"

John Brock replied Jul 25 to 1974 41' Commander with bridge

4 Jul 31
Reply by Jim Pickett

Membership Chair

"I have used the aluminum AN fittings and stainless steel braid covered hose. Been in…"

John Brock replied Jul 22 to Fuel Line Fittings

8 Jul 23
Reply by Ronald Zick

"Probably a Hynautic  steering system. Do you have a oil reservoir in the bilge with…"

John Brock replied Jul 10 to Steering problem.

2 Jul 10
Reply by Jim Schmidt

"Keep the Cetol from drying on your gelcoat. Then be sure to scuff it up and recoat e…"

John Brock replied Jul 2 to Restoring Teak Trim CCC 42 1968

6 Jul 2
Reply by John Brock

"I used Matt Morman on two boats that failed to pass his inspection. I felt he was ve…"

John Brock replied Jul 2 to Surveyor recommendations in the Mt Clemons/Algonac Michigan area

8 Jul 3
Reply by Drew Schneiderbauer

RSS

Club News

Styled In Fiberglass

For your reading pleasure, the latest issue of the Chris-Craft Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, along with past issues, can you accessed through the link below.

Styled In Fiberglass Issues

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service