John Brock's Discussions (250)

Discussions Replied To (206) Replies Latest Activity

"Probably a Hynautic  steering system. Do you have a oil reservoir in the bilge with…"

John Brock replied Jul 10 to Steering problem.

2 Jul 10
Reply by Jim Schmidt

"Keep the Cetol from drying on your gelcoat. Then be sure to scuff it up and recoat e…"

John Brock replied Jul 2 to Restoring Teak Trim CCC 42 1968

6 Jul 2
Reply by John Brock

"I used Matt Morman on two boats that failed to pass his inspection. I felt he was ve…"

John Brock replied Jul 2 to Surveyor recommendations in the Mt Clemons/Algonac Michigan area

8 Jul 3
Reply by Drew Schneiderbauer

"Look up Ronco Plastics web site. They are located in California. Good supplier of al…"

John Brock replied Jun 22 to holding tank on a 1986 commander 422, replacment

4 Jun 22
Reply by Charlene Pike

"So has anyone really rolled a 410? The Catalina 35 and 36 are similar in design layo…"

John Brock replied Jun 22 to 410 MY Handling/efficiency

29 yesterday
Reply by bluejacket

"I used a RotoZip tool to cut the holes for duct work. Tool kit included a circle cut…"

John Brock replied Jun 18 to Where is your A/C unit mounted?

31 14 hours ago
Reply by Mike H

"The local automotive paint supplier sent a guy to my dock with a special camera. The…"

John Brock replied Jun 16 to could you give me advice on touch-up paint color for my 41' Commander

7 Jun 17
Reply by Steve Hayden

"I have a 1973 410 bridge boat with 496 Crusaders and Niad roll stabizers. Only one r…"

John Brock replied Jun 14 to 410 MY Handling/efficiency

29 yesterday
Reply by bluejacket

"I had some tabs that had separated n my 1967 31 Commander. The surveyor advised to i…"

John Brock replied Jun 12 to My solution to tabbing

2 Jun 12
Reply by Mike H

"I have a 1973 410 Commander. My tank was rectangular located in front of the port si…"

John Brock replied Jun 7 to Holding Tanks 41' 1972 Commander

2 Jun 7
Reply by John Brock

RSS

Club News

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

Chris-Craft Commander Club YouTube Channel

In an effort to expand the video sharing for the club, we have built a YouTube Channel. We hope you enjoy watching the wonderful videos our members have chosen to share.    

Click Here To Learn More

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service