chris's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you will need to remove the front window frames to get the top off"

chris replied Oct 10 to Where are the cabin roof fixing bolts on a 38ft Commander

8 Oct 12
Reply by Jeremy Goldstein

"In the pd there are a few pages that are marked tournament fisherman down toward the…"

chris replied Oct 10 to Need wiring diagram/s for 1975 30' Tournament Sportfisher

11 9 hours ago
Reply by John L. Spooner Jr.

"You may find it in the   Total command manual pdf"

chris replied Oct 9 to Need wiring diagram/s for 1975 30' Tournament Sportfisher

11 9 hours ago

"Look in the archives right here"

chris replied Oct 9 to Need wiring diagram/s for 1975 30' Tournament Sportfisher

11 9 hours ago

"Are you sure that is oil ???  It looks like varnish that is applied way to thick"

chris replied Oct 7 to Teak oil wrinkles

12 Oct 9
Reply by Mark Steinmann

"It has bern my experience that getting the clamps loose is the easy part. Where you…"

chris replied Oct 7 to Replace fuel fill hoses on 1986 Chris Craft 381 Catalina

1 Oct 7
Reply by chris

Chief Commander

"Perfect !!! Thanks for the follow up"

chris replied Oct 7 to Onan Fuel system Issue. (I’m Stumped)

11 Oct 7
Reply by Lee H Dahlen

"I really don't think interest rates have much bearing on sales of 40 year old boats.…"

chris replied Oct 6 to 1977 55’ Commander - Hull #43

11 Oct 6
Reply by chris

Chief Commander

"What in the heck is taking you guys so long ???? We are all waiting for your results…"

chris replied Oct 6 to Onan Fuel system Issue. (I’m Stumped)

11 Oct 7
Reply by Lee H Dahlen

"Augie i just went thru the same issue with our 79 41 and it turned out that the sole…"

chris replied Sep 30 to ballast resister bypass circuit

9 Oct 6
Reply by Augie Ralph

RSS

Club News

Styled In Fiberglass

For your reading pleasure, the latest issue of the Chris-Craft Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, along with past issues, can you accessed through the link below.

Styled In Fiberglass Issues

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service