Paul Cavenaugh's Discussions (344)

Discussions Replied To (298) Replies Latest Activity

"If you had to live out there, a boat would be the only housing solution for sure."

Paul Cavenaugh replied Oct 8 to The Quest is for sale

11 Oct 8
Reply by Paul Cavenaugh

"Thanks Oscar.  I didn't notice the link at first.  WOW...What a nice looking 38!"

Paul Cavenaugh replied Sep 30 to The Quest is for sale

11 Oct 8
Reply by Paul Cavenaugh

"Hey A. Dopo.  I would certainly want to see more about this one.... Original is real…"

Paul Cavenaugh replied Sep 28 to The Quest is for sale

11 Oct 8
Reply by Paul Cavenaugh

"Hey Rudy.  Sorry to hear you've been dealing with family issues.  Right now your own…"

Paul Cavenaugh replied Sep 19 to Need a partner for my 35 Commander

2 Sep 20
Reply by Rudi Herbert

"Yes, just to chime in. Deposit first. The buyer pays for survey and haul out. The se…"

Paul Cavenaugh replied Sep 5 to Question about selling a boat

10 Sep 5
Reply by Paul Cavenaugh

"Hold on. The 1968 Commander Brochure posted here shows the height as 11'7" from the…"

Paul Cavenaugh replied Aug 14 to Newbie in North Florida...moving a 35 with fly bridge

14 Aug 14
Reply by DAN BEYER

"Wish I knew the answer offhand.  I think I have a 35 Commander spec sheet at home bu…"

Paul Cavenaugh replied Aug 14 to Newbie in North Florida...moving a 35 with fly bridge

14 Aug 14
Reply by DAN BEYER

"Best wishes Dan and Jen.  A Newbie?  And you PURCHASED a sinker?  Why wasn't it free…"

Paul Cavenaugh replied Aug 12 to Newbie in North Florida...moving a 35 with fly bridge

14 Aug 14
Reply by DAN BEYER

"Welcome to the club Jeff!  B.O.A.T.   Break Out Another Ten Thousand!"

Paul Cavenaugh replied Aug 1 to WANTED: best possible Restored 31 Commander

113 Aug 1
Reply by Mike H

"As for the 31 Commander just mentioned in Marblehead Ohio,  it looks very nice.  I n…"

Paul Cavenaugh replied Aug 1 to WANTED: best possible Restored 31 Commander

113 Aug 1
Reply by Mike H

RSS

Club News

Styled In Fiberglass

For your reading pleasure, the latest issue of the Chris-Craft Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, along with past issues, can you accessed through the link below.

Styled In Fiberglass Issues

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service