Paul Cavenaugh's Discussions (351)

Discussions Replied To (305) Replies Latest Activity

"Great news Dan!  I wish you the best of luck with her!  It is a major project.  Be p…"

Paul Cavenaugh replied Dec 6 to Newbie in North Florida...moving a 35 with fly bridge

16 Dec 6
Reply by Paul Cavenaugh

"I was just trying to be 'diplomatic' Jim.  Nothing that $150,000 couldn't fix..."

Paul Cavenaugh replied Dec 1 to 1970 35' Commander Express with twin CC 427 300 HP For Sale.

9 Dec 1
Reply by Jim Frens

"Good work Egemen.  She is most certainly original.  Which is plus for a buyer who is…"

Paul Cavenaugh replied Nov 27 to 1970 35' Commander Express with twin CC 427 300 HP For Sale.

9 Dec 1
Reply by Jim Frens

"Every once in a while, a really great original Commander becomes available, and this…"

Paul Cavenaugh replied Nov 26 to 1970 35' Commander Express with twin CC 427 300 HP For Sale.

9 Dec 1
Reply by Jim Frens

"She looks real sweet Jeff.  If I were looking for a 41 right now, she would be at th…"

Paul Cavenaugh replied Nov 14 to 41 without a fly bridge, 1986, Virginia

4 Nov 25
Reply by William (Bruno) Millonig

"Yea...why would anyone replace one tank?  Guarantee the other tank is beyond due."

Paul Cavenaugh replied Oct 31 to Please Help 47’1968 Commander Fuel Tank!

4 Oct 31
Reply by Paul Cavenaugh

"Wow!  Rare indeed Roe!  If I'm not mistaken, she was originally listed as a 32 Comma…"

Paul Cavenaugh replied Oct 19 to 31' Commander For Sale

1 Oct 19
Reply by Paul Cavenaugh

"Yes Steve, not a Chris Craft at all.  She's a Pacemaker Double Cabin.  All Wood. Bui…"

Paul Cavenaugh replied Oct 19 to Grandfather's Chris-Craft - Need help identifying!

4 Oct 19
Reply by Andrew Flynn

"If you had to live out there, a boat would be the only housing solution for sure."

Paul Cavenaugh replied Oct 8 to The Quest is for sale

11 Oct 8
Reply by Paul Cavenaugh

"Thanks Oscar.  I didn't notice the link at first.  WOW...What a nice looking 38!"

Paul Cavenaugh replied Sep 30 to The Quest is for sale

11 Oct 8
Reply by Paul Cavenaugh

RSS

Club News

2019 Wall Calendars Now Available!!

The Chris-Craft Commander Club 2019 Wall Calendar is now available!!.  We're having to do things a little differently this year, so for calendar details & ordering, Click Here

2018 Photo Contest Winner

The 4th Annual Chris-Craft Commander Club Photo Contest had more than 50 entries and selecting the winners was not an easy task. 

First place: submitted by Pat Chaps

Second place: submitted by Martin Krall;

Third place: submitted by Jeff Pacy.

To view all entries to this year's contest,         Click Here

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service