Timothy "Tim" Miller's Discussions (1,189)

Discussions Replied To (1158) Replies Latest Activity

"Consider the source!  Just because a model T  had mechanical brakes would you avoid…"

Timothy "Tim" Miller replied on Thursday to Sierra 18-26311 (Mallory 9-26311) YLM Breakerless Electronic Distributor GM 327Q/350Q ISSUE

8 on Thursday
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

"Jim, I think the new style is interchangeable, better to upgrade.  If you can get th…"

Timothy "Tim" Miller replied on Thursday to What to look for..where to smell..what to carry...and ohh crap

17 on Thursday
Reply by Jim Frens

"Yes, the original pumps did not have the line to the carb which carried vented gas f…"

Timothy "Tim" Miller replied on Thursday to What to look for..where to smell..what to carry...and ohh crap

17 on Thursday
Reply by Jim Frens

"Pictures?  I had luan cut to fit then when fit came to final position two areas were…"

Timothy "Tim" Miller replied on Tuesday to topic requests -my projects on a 42 Tournament Fisherman 1978

3 on Tuesday

"Think about moving to the mid-west?  Could use your help and know others that would…"

Timothy "Tim" Miller replied on Tuesday to topic requests -my projects on a 42 Tournament Fisherman 1978

3 on Tuesday

"Incidentally upgrades due to someone blowing up was not the Chris mod engines but th…"

Timothy "Tim" Miller replied on Tuesday to What to look for..where to smell..what to carry...and ohh crap

17 on Thursday
Reply by Jim Frens

"A little washed out but it is YOUR'S, move the shot into a photo fixit and who knows…"

Timothy "Tim" Miller replied on Tuesday to What are the chances?

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Deborah Caron

"What was standard for the engines of the day may not conform to your judicious view…"

Timothy "Tim" Miller replied on Tuesday to What to look for..where to smell..what to carry...and ohh crap

17 on Thursday
Reply by Jim Frens

"Looks the same as the earlier ones if this is your query, http://commanderclub.com/p…"

Timothy "Tim" Miller replied on Tuesday to Construction quality of a 1982 36 ft Commander Tournament fisherman

3 on Tuesday

"Heading to the Mecca Rendezvous we were probably less than an hour out and as part o…"

17 on Thursday
Reply by Jim Frens

RSS

Club News

Great Aerial Video of a  45 Commander

© 2017   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service