Lee H Dahlen's Discussions (762)

Discussions Replied To (597) Replies Latest Activity

"Hour meters should NEVER be a judge of engine life or health.. PERIOD..  They go sou…"

Lee H Dahlen replied Aug 10, 2013 to Hour Meters

10 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Marc Boudreau

"Just replaced my float switch last weekend. Goes about every 2-3 years.  40 bux 2 wi…"

Lee H Dahlen replied Aug 10, 2013 to Bilge Pump Blues - Commander 410

5 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Lee H Dahlen

"This will give you an idea as to what you are looking for.  This is in my rope locke…"

Lee H Dahlen replied Aug 10, 2013 to We just purchased a 55' Chris Craft Commander (wow!) and are searching for information...

8 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Lee H Dahlen

"Between 10 & 15k with many variables involved. (New, reman, rebuild) yard facili…"

Lee H Dahlen replied Aug 10, 2013 to Advice on possible 410 Commander purchase

4 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Bruce Shue

"Start with the basics.  Fuel filter changed last ? Water flow from exhaust ok?  Oil…"

Lee H Dahlen replied Aug 9, 2013 to 350Q Bogging down

5 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Scott Bowlick

"Anothrr thing to check is the centrifugal timing in the distributor. May be frozen a…"

Lee H Dahlen replied Jul 28, 2013 to 350q not running correctly

13 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Paul A Mathias

"Look down the secondarys at idle and see. If its dripping fuel. Also if it falls fla…"

Lee H Dahlen replied Jul 28, 2013 to 350q not running correctly

13 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Paul A Mathias

"This part does not make sense.   - One reverse Y (two male 30amp 125v to one 50amp 1…"

Lee H Dahlen replied Jul 20, 2013 to Electrical help... Shore power

20 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Charlene Pike

"I saw this and realized you emailed me awhile back..  you wouldn't believe......  I…"

Lee H Dahlen replied Jul 20, 2013 to 6.5 Kohler Genset repair

14 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

"350 crusaders work nicely. Done it. Lee"

Lee H Dahlen replied Jul 14, 2013 to 31 commander repower

8 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by von Hofsten Alarik

RSS

Club News

Styled In Fiberglass

For your reading pleasure, the latest issue of the Chris-Craft Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, along with past issues, can you accessed through the link below.

Styled In Fiberglass Issues

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service