Dean Kuhn's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Key to making sure any inboard marine engine does not overheat is to make sure that…"

Dean Kuhn replied Feb 3 to Chrysler 318 Engines. Love em? Hate em? Or Put Up With them?

14 Feb 3
Reply by Dean Kuhn

"Chrysler Marine engines were one of the best Marine engines ever made.  They had 60%…"

Dean Kuhn replied Feb 3 to Chrysler 318 Engines. Love em? Hate em? Or Put Up With them?

14 Feb 3
Reply by Dean Kuhn

"Contact Ross Coated Fabric in Hamtramck Michigan they are best source for the hard t…"

Dean Kuhn replied Feb 3 to Restoration Upholstery Fabric

28 Feb 3
Reply by Dean Kuhn

"Hi Mark, additional pictures have been loaded regarding the 1968 Chris Craft Command…"

Dean Kuhn replied Feb 1 to Chris Craft 1968 # 3 Hull Produced 38' Commander Express Fresh Water Project Boat Must Sell Now

10 Feb 1
Reply by Dean Kuhn

"Terry I am sending you a full link to the Craigslist ad with all the pictures to day…"

Dean Kuhn replied Feb 1 to Chris Craft 1968 # 3 Hull Produced 38' Commander Express Fresh Water Project Boat Must Sell Now

10 Feb 1
Reply by Dean Kuhn

"1968.  Please call if interested and if you need additional information.  Additional…"

Dean Kuhn replied Jan 29 to Chris Craft 1968 # 3 Hull Produced 38' Commander Express Fresh Water Project Boat Must Sell Now

10 Feb 1
Reply by Dean Kuhn

"Pictures have been loaded please let me know if you are interested and are seeking a…"

Dean Kuhn replied Jan 29 to Chris Craft 1968 # 3 Hull Produced 38' Commander Express Fresh Water Project Boat Must Sell Now

10 Feb 1
Reply by Dean Kuhn

"Hi Mark, pictures will be loaded ASAP this week I have had camera phone issues.  Ple…"

Dean Kuhn replied Jan 21 to Chris Craft 1968 # 3 Hull Produced 38' Commander Express Fresh Water Project Boat Must Sell Now

10 Feb 1
Reply by Dean Kuhn

"Pictures will be added ASAP this week.  I have had camera phone issues.  I apologize…"

Dean Kuhn replied Jan 21 to Chris Craft 1968 # 3 Hull Produced 38' Commander Express Fresh Water Project Boat Must Sell Now

10 Feb 1
Reply by Dean Kuhn

"Talk to the Boy Scouts Of America about getting them involved to take it over as a p…"

Dean Kuhn replied Apr 6, 2017 to 27' Commander Sports Express Flybridge For Sale

5 Feb 20
Reply by James F. Shotwell

RSS

Club News

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

Chris-Craft Commander Club YouTube Channel

In an effort to expand the video sharing for the club, we have built a YouTube Channel. We hope you enjoy watching the wonderful videos our members have chosen to share.    

Click Here To Learn More

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service