Steve V's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"What about your tachometers. If I remember correctly, Trojan boats with 360's had is…"

Steve V replied Aug 7 to The Ghost in the Machine - voltage drop in the ignition system?

21 Aug 19
Reply by Lee H Dahlen

"Did you feed the electric choke from the ignition side of the coil? That wont work.…"

Steve V replied Aug 5 to The Ghost in the Machine - voltage drop in the ignition system?

21 Aug 19
Reply by Lee H Dahlen

Membership Chair

"Here is a # for you. I have no connection to this business but they did a great job…"

Steve V replied Jul 3 to Fuel Pressure Drop

24 Jul 11
Reply by Timothy C. Gressett

Membership Chair

"Thanks Matt. I think I'll do it for the peace of mind. I'm gonna be in there anyway."

24 Jul 11

Membership Chair

"Great to hear you found the problem. Are these a standard/easy to find item? This po…"

24 Jul 11

Membership Chair

"I'm just throwing out some ideas, but the Holley pumps seemed to put a bigger strain…"

Steve V replied Jul 1 to Fuel Pressure Drop

24 Jul 11

Membership Chair

"Those pumps like 12 volts, anything less will cause the pump to overheat and lose pr…"

Steve V replied Jul 1 to Fuel Pressure Drop

24 Jul 11

"Is the cap on the strainer sealed properly, and all hose connections tight. Any leak…"

Steve V replied Jun 8 to Help with onan mcck impeller

6 Jun 8
Reply by Jesse Scally

"Hi Charlene The boat has 454's. It's a 1986 360 commander and it's in Boston harbor…"

Steve V replied Nov 6, 2015 to 360 Commander 4000 rpm. Sorry sailboats.

3 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Jim Frens

"Google "Lee Jr outriggers"."

Steve V replied Jul 17, 2015 to What are these holders for?

10 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Steve V

RSS

Club News

Styled In Fiberglass

For your reading pleasure, the latest issue of the Chris-Craft Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, along with past issues, can you accessed through the link below.

Styled In Fiberglass Issues

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service