Steve Riley's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Blues on the stereo!!  I am the bass player in a Wisconsin based blues band, Mojo Ro…"

Steve Riley replied 10 hours ago to How many members are still cruising their Commanders this Fall?

11 7 hours ago
Reply by Dave Bernard

"I am on Lake Winnebago in Wisconsin (USA).  I was hoisted out this past Saturday and…"

Steve Riley replied 17 hours ago to How many members are still cruising their Commanders this Fall?

11 7 hours ago
Reply by Dave Bernard

"Hello Mark, Please share a picture of the product container/ label."

Steve Riley replied Oct 8 to Teak oil wrinkles

12 Oct 9
Reply by Mark Steinmann

"An update to what I changed and found this year. Earlier this season I noticed one o…"

Steve Riley replied Sep 19 to Exhaust fumes while under way.

29 Sep 20
Reply by Jeremy Goldstein

"I like your idea on this Matt.  I would like to get the mast and air horns moved to …"

Steve Riley replied Sep 6 to Ceiling Panels... Ventilation Thoughts

12 Sep 10
Reply by von Hofsten Alarik

Archivist

"After reading the article I don't feel it is large commercial vessels they are discu…"

Steve Riley replied Aug 31 to LED Lights Causing Your VHF Radio or AIS to go on the Fritz?

2 Aug 31
Reply by Steve Riley

Membership Chair

"This video may be of interest to you.  Navionics. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq…"

Steve Riley replied Aug 29 to Interactive Online Nautical Chart

11 Aug 30
Reply by Matt Cowles

"Thomas I found this photo in my computer.  This would have been taken last year at t…"

Steve Riley replied Aug 28 to Trim tabs

8 Aug 28
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

"Found this photo in my computer.  1968 CC Commander, 35' Express.  You can see the p…"

Steve Riley replied Aug 28 to Plagued with bottom paint/dissimilar metals/halo effect problems again

16 Aug 29

"There is a piece of wood at both of my trim tabs (1968 CC Commander) spacing them ab…"

Steve Riley replied Aug 27 to Plagued with bottom paint/dissimilar metals/halo effect problems again

16 Aug 29

RSS

Club News

Styled In Fiberglass

For your reading pleasure, the latest issue of the Chris-Craft Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, along with past issues, can you accessed through the link below.

Styled In Fiberglass Issues

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service