Tom Malanfant's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks. Well the website says gone fishing until 11/8. I ordered the part so hopeful…"

Tom Malanfant replied 23 hours ago to Choke element for Onan MCCK 6.5 "H" spec Generator

3 23 hours ago
Reply by Tom Malanfant

"Thanks for all the input.  I found an amazing dealer in Michigan who has been dealin…"

Tom Malanfant replied Oct 11 to Onan generator won’t start

14 Oct 12
Reply by Sterling Shriber

"Thanks for all the awesome input. I guess i need the "Legends of Chris Craft" book t…"

Tom Malanfant replied Sep 17 to What year and model is this Chris Craft

4 Sep 17
Reply by Tom Malanfant

"Hi Tim: No there is no rudder indicator presently, which is the main reason i want t…"

Tom Malanfant replied Sep 12 to Garmin Rudder indicator to display on Plotter through NMEA 2000 network

5 Sep 13
Reply by Lee H Dahlen

"PS - our Commander 392 is a 1987 model year.  "

Tom Malanfant replied Aug 16 to Onan generator won’t start

14 Oct 12

"Here is the pic of the carb i have from the survey.  I can get a better one if you n…"

14 Oct 12

"Thanks Kevin - i will have another look tonight.  if you have any info on that coil,…"

14 Oct 12

"Hi Kevin: Thanks for the note.  I searched the Smokestak site and there are literall…"

14 Oct 12

"The name plate wasn’t readable and I saw 39204 on a large piece of duct tape on the…"

Tom Malanfant replied Aug 15 to Onan generator won’t start

14 Oct 12

RSS

Club News

Styled In Fiberglass

For your reading pleasure, the latest issue of the Chris-Craft Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, along with past issues, can you accessed through the link below.

Styled In Fiberglass Issues

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service