robert grost's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Do you still have your commander for sale Thanks Rob Text or call 269-757-3708"

robert grost replied May 13, 2017 to Beautiful 1965 Chris Craft Commander Sportfisherman 38. New Engines +++ Aka: feelgood

6 May 13, 2017
Reply by robert grost

"  hello Brian how much restoration is need yet, is it running, interior, do you hav…"

robert grost replied Mar 30, 2016 to Retirement Heartbreak 1966 38' Commander Retirement Project Give Away! Must Go!

7 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Herman W. Marquardt

"Can I pictures of interior and engines. Is the boat viewable?"

robert grost replied Mar 20, 2016 to 1968 Chris Craft Commander 35

9 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Greg & Jill DeKeyser

"  Hi  What engines do you have and has there been any work done on them, Generator…"

robert grost replied Oct 6, 2015 to 1966 - 38' Express For Sale - Price Reduced

7 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Lyn Orphal

"What are the specs on the boat, could you also send me some more pictures of the boa…"

robert grost replied Oct 6, 2015 to 1966 - 38' Express For Sale - Price Reduced

7 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Lyn Orphal

"   or call my cell 269-757-3708 thanks rob"

robert grost replied Sep 27, 2015 to 1966 - 38' Express For Sale - Price Reduced

7 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Lyn Orphal

"  hello is your 38' commander still for sale, If so please send me photos and all i…"

robert grost replied Sep 27, 2015 to 1966 - 38' Express For Sale - Price Reduced

7 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Lyn Orphal

"    thanks so much, also Head holding tank location, the boat I am looking at it's u…"

robert grost replied Sep 14, 2015 to 38 express fresh water tank

4 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by John Scherzinger

RSS

Club News

2019 Wall Calendars Now Available!!

The Chris-Craft Commander Club 2019 Wall Calendar is now available!!.  We're having to do things a little differently this year, so for calendar details & ordering, Click Here

2018 Photo Contest Winner

The 4th Annual Chris-Craft Commander Club Photo Contest had more than 50 entries and selecting the winners was not an easy task. 

First place: submitted by Pat Chaps

Second place: submitted by Martin Krall;

Third place: submitted by Jeff Pacy.

To view all entries to this year's contest,         Click Here

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service