Dave Bernard's Discussions (333)

Discussions Replied To (321) Replies Latest Activity

"I haul my fly bridge sedan every other year to my house which is about 35 miles from…"

Dave Bernard replied Nov 9 to Closed cooling for a 327Q - And - Shipping a 31 Sports Express

24 Nov 10
Reply by Joe Attura

"How did you get the screws out on port side of helm. Its a job I need to tackle soon…"

Dave Bernard replied Nov 9 to Redecking a 1969 31 Sedan Commander.

6 Nov 9
Reply by Mike H

"I switched to alternators with built in voltage regulators and don't need them anymo…"

Dave Bernard replied Oct 17 to 327Q voltage regulator replacement

3 Oct 17
Reply by Dave Bernard

"We are still in in New Jersey but not for long. This weekend is our annual frostbite…"

Dave Bernard replied Oct 17 to How many members are still cruising their Commanders this Fall?

16 Oct 24
Reply by David L. Erickson

"Relead is an additive that can be used. I had to put new heads on my starboard engin…"

Dave Bernard replied Oct 12 to 350q gas

8 Oct 12
Reply by Lee H Dahlen

"I use a red bell shaped funnel with a length of hose and the male end of a air hose.…"

Dave Bernard replied Oct 12 to Paragon transmission oil 350q

6 Oct 12
Reply by Dave Bernard

"Just run antifreeze thru it. the silicone in the antifreeze will lubricate the water…"

Dave Bernard replied Oct 12 to 350q raw water cooling

4 Oct 12
Reply by Dave Bernard

"I did not see in the posts if there was any water coming out of the exhausts. Is it…"

Dave Bernard replied Sep 19 to How to confirm if blown head gasket

7 Sep 19
Reply by Rich

"If the engine is fresh water cooled (antifreeze) then it would be risers. If raw wat…"

Dave Bernard replied Sep 19 to Intermittent Starter Issue - 327F

24 Sep 19
Reply by Dave Bernard

"CE is spot on! follow the skinny cable forward and see if the Tee handle is still th…"

Dave Bernard replied Sep 10 to Upper-lower helm steering selector??

3 Sep 10
Reply by Dave Bernard

RSS

Club News

2019 Wall Calendars Now Available!!

The Chris-Craft Commander Club 2019 Wall Calendar is now available!!.  We're having to do things a little differently this year, so for calendar details & ordering, Click Here

2018 Photo Contest Winner

The 4th Annual Chris-Craft Commander Club Photo Contest had more than 50 entries and selecting the winners was not an easy task. 

First place: submitted by Pat Chaps

Second place: submitted by Martin Krall;

Third place: submitted by Jeff Pacy.

To view all entries to this year's contest,         Click Here

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service