Bob Krause's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"On my 1967-42- Wimbelton White  Ford used this from 1965----1971??  is a perfect mat…"

Bob Krause replied on Saturday to could you give me advice on touch-up paint color for my 41' Commander

7 on Sunday
Reply by Steve Hayden

"I have a 1967--42-Commander with the mahogany interior. 19-yrs ago I went with two c…"

Bob Krause replied Jun 7 to Interior mahogany refurbish - number of varnish coats

14 Jun 8
Reply by Keith Ferrio

"I have a 1967----42,  hull#10, a soft top, a change order in mid production. It seem…"

Bob Krause replied May 8 to 42 Commander DC

35 May 16
Reply by Chris Orphal

"What is the overall height of this mast.  Having sold chris craft parts for a dealer…"

Bob Krause replied Feb 17 to Chris Craft Pennant Cross (mast)

4 Feb 18
Reply by Philip J McBride

"I sold a 1973---41--Commander with a pair of factory fit V*-300M engines, the boat w…"

Bob Krause replied Feb 5 to Detroit Diesel WOT RPM

108 May 6
Reply by Steve

"Schooner was handy and it flows nice. I have used most spar varnish on the planet, i…"

Bob Krause replied Jan 30 to Stripping Wood Chris Craft Mast

26 Jan 30
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

" I just found the correct mast and base from a sunken 43-chris corinthian. The yard…"

Bob Krause replied Jan 29 to Stripping Wood Chris Craft Mast

26 Jan 30
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

" I have   a 1967 42 Also. As a winter project I yanked the factory wallpaper off my…"

Bob Krause replied Jan 27 to Remove to refinish?

5 Feb 3
Reply by Chris Orphal

"They are a good motor. My Dad had a pair of these in a 36---Tollycraft yacht home. R…"

Bob Krause replied Jan 22 to Chrysler 318 Engines. Love em? Hate em? Or Put Up With them?

14 Feb 3
Reply by Dean Kuhn

"She is a beauty! I am a club member with a 42-Commander. This boat is one of my brok…"

Bob Krause replied Jan 22 to 55 Connie

1 Jan 22
Reply by Bob Krause

RSS

Club News

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

Chris-Craft Commander Club YouTube Channel

In an effort to expand the video sharing for the club, we have built a YouTube Channel. We hope you enjoy watching the wonderful videos our members have chosen to share.    

Click Here To Learn More

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service