David horner replied Jul 8 to 1972 Oman 15 kw generator model mdjf

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Jim Rivas

"Thank you so much Charlene for the info.        David"

David horner replied Jul 8 to 1972 Oman 15 kw generator model mdjf

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Jim Rivas

"New swim platform & bottom JUST painted"

David horner replied Nov 1, 2016 to 55' Chris Craft Commander Extended Flybridge Motor Yacht - Price Reduced

20 Apr 16
Reply by terry weathers

"Hi everyone: just a note to say our 55ft CCC is still on the market..we have reduced…"

David horner replied Nov 1, 2016 to 55' Chris Craft Commander Extended Flybridge Motor Yacht - Price Reduced

20 Apr 16
Reply by terry weathers

"Hi Dawn: pat Horner here. Let me know if you need more info. Our home phone no. Is 4…"

David horner replied Jul 19, 2016 to 55' Chris Craft Commander Extended Flybridge Motor Yacht - Price Reduced

20 Apr 16
Reply by terry weathers

"Hi Byron,thanks for the compliment. Miramar is still for sale. I have reduced the pr…"

David horner replied May 15, 2016 to 55' Chris Craft Commander Extended Flybridge Motor Yacht - Price Reduced

20 Apr 16
Reply by terry weathers

"Hi "

David horner replied May 15, 2016 to 55' Chris Craft Commander Extended Flybridge Motor Yacht - Price Reduced

20 Apr 16
Reply by terry weathers

"Hi Tom: the Chris is located in Baltimore, Md. ( Fells Pt. )"

David horner replied May 23, 2015 to 55' Chris Craft Commander Extended Flybridge Motor Yacht - Price Reduced

20 Apr 16
Reply by terry weathers

"Cc club members, I want to let you know that I am reducing the price of this lovely…"

David horner replied May 21, 2015 to 55' Chris Craft Commander Extended Flybridge Motor Yacht - Price Reduced

20 Apr 16
Reply by terry weathers

"Tt "

David horner replied Dec 1, 2014 to 55' Chris Craft Commander Extended Flybridge Motor Yacht - Price Reduced

20 Apr 16
Reply by terry weathers

RSS

Club News

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

Chris-Craft Commander Club YouTube Channel

In an effort to expand the video sharing for the club, we have built a YouTube Channel. We hope you enjoy watching the wonderful videos our members have chosen to share.    

Click Here To Learn More

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service