Paco Gonzalez's Discussions (30)

Discussions Started (12) Replies Latest Activity

35 commander hull type ??

somebody know about the 35 commander hull type,,like deep-v or modified -v..ect..google doesn't help me..

Started by Paco Gonzalez in DISCUSSION FORUM

2 Feb 4
Reply by Matt Cowles

35 commander trim tabs ,

somebody can tell me if those built in trim tabs are necessary or not ??  i saw one member who install those outside actuator ,(see picture…

6 Jan 11
Reply by Paco Gonzalez

ZF 63A TRANSMISSION 2.01 RATIO

I AM LOOKING FOR A ZF 63A TRANS ,,2.01 RATIO FORWARD AND 2.03 B... Update: title wrong,,i need 2,68 forward and 2.71 reverse,,i have now 2.…

Started by Paco Gonzalez in CLASSIFIEDS

10 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Paco Gonzalez

commander 35 diesel

somebody know what size of diesel engine fit in a commander 35 ???

7 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by Robert Schepis

freshwater tank location

i am shopping for a new plastic freshwater tank,,can anyone knows if there other better location to mount it other then under the bed in fr…

4 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Paul Benton

327Q engine and paragon transmission

i give up my project about rebuilding those 327Q engine in my commander 35,,i will sell everything include the paragon 2.5  ratio,heat exch…

3 Oct 11, 2017
Reply by Jim Frens

commander 35 sport cruiser

somebody knows a lot about the commander 35 built between 1969 to 72??..like seas capability , rolling ? 327Q efficacy ,speed , i dont care…

1 Aug 4, 2017
Reply by Doug Harris

327Q engine hoses

i choose to rebuilt my 327Q and now .. where  i can finds those hoses on a 327Q engines,,google doesn't want to help me this time,i hope so…

9 Sep 16, 2017
Reply by Bruce Harkness

1970 sportfish 35ft commander for sale

1 Feb 22, 2017
Reply by Charlene Pike

Chris craft commander 35 twin 327

Just  bought  the  boat  on land ! Have  a  bend intake  valve ! L'm wondering  what  to expect  from  those  small  327! They  just  have…

4 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

RSS

Club News

Styled In Fiberglass

For your reading pleasure, the latest issue of the Chris-Craft Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, along with past issues, can you accessed through the link below.

Styled In Fiberglass Issues

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service