William (Bruno) Millonig's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (102) Replies Latest Activity

Archivist

"Love corn, but wish it would stay out of our gas!"

William (Bruno) Millonig replied on Thursday to Boat US News - Ethanol Misfueling Danger Laid Bare: Gas Pump Photos

11 5 hours ago
Reply by Nat Brady

"+1.  303 works great on my Dink.  I hadn’t thought to try barkeepers friend. Bet tha…"

William (Bruno) Millonig replied on Tuesday to 303 review??

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Andrew Franklin

" "

William (Bruno) Millonig replied Nov 25 to 41 without a fly bridge, 1986, Virginia

4 Nov 25
Reply by William (Bruno) Millonig

"I think both our Chief Commander and past Chief Commander have previously opined abo…"

William (Bruno) Millonig replied Nov 7 to 38 Repower

78 2 hours ago
Reply by Mark Regenhardt

"Kevin, those are now my spares. But here’s my experience so far (14.5kt cruise, all…"

William (Bruno) Millonig replied Sep 20 to 410 Commander Cruise speed/rpms

13 Sep 20

"There is another repower option, new fuel injected gas motors. You get improved fuel…"

William (Bruno) Millonig replied Sep 20 to Americas Great Loop

23 Sep 25
Reply by Jim Frens

"I’m with Tim, my first thought was your trim tabs might not be effective. I use only…"

William (Bruno) Millonig replied Sep 17 to 410 Commander Cruise speed/rpms

13 Sep 20

"Yep! You could run them like you stole them and in the meantime save some money for…"

William (Bruno) Millonig replied Sep 16 to 69 Chris Commander engine rebuild, replace, or sell

14 Sep 16
Reply by Paul Tuomi

"yes indeed, well done sir."

William (Bruno) Millonig replied Sep 12 to 42 Headliner Replacement - Details

15 Oct 8
Reply by Chris Orphal

"If you plan to keep her for several more years, a repower makes a lot more sense. If…"

William (Bruno) Millonig replied Sep 12 to 69 Chris Commander engine rebuild, replace, or sell

14 Sep 16
Reply by Paul Tuomi

RSS

Club News

2019 Wall Calendars Now Available!!

The Chris-Craft Commander Club 2019 Wall Calendar is now available!!.  We're having to do things a little differently this year, so for calendar details & ordering, Click Here

2018 Photo Contest Winner

The 4th Annual Chris-Craft Commander Club Photo Contest had more than 50 entries and selecting the winners was not an easy task. 

First place: submitted by Pat Chaps

Second place: submitted by Martin Krall;

Third place: submitted by Jeff Pacy.

To view all entries to this year's contest,         Click Here

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service