David Moore's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Perfect! thanks....  existing unit is getting wet, only part of the bilge stays damp…"

David Moore replied Jun 18 to Generator Engagement Procedure?

12 Jun 18
Reply by David Moore

"Sure don’t, but I decided to pull it out and looking at rebuild or replace options..…"

David Moore replied Jun 18 to Generator Engagement Procedure?

12 Jun 18
Reply by David Moore

"Well, it came out pretty good. I did clean it up a bit more and the upholstered cove…"

David Moore replied Jun 12 to Does anyone happen to know the mattress dimensions 382/392

7 Jun 12
Reply by David Moore

"Mine has a unit under the sink and one in under the forward bed. I’ve discovered a…"

David Moore replied Jun 2 to Where is your A/C unit mounted?

36 Jul 23
Reply by Lee H Dahlen

"Sounds like experience talking here! Will do. Going to get it tomorrow."

David Moore replied May 31 to Does anyone happen to know the mattress dimensions 382/392

7 Jun 12
Reply by David Moore

"I’d prefer to not do it at the dock hahaha"

David Moore replied May 30 to Does anyone happen to know the mattress dimensions 382/392

7 Jun 12
Reply by David Moore

"Yeah I’m going to try to cut one of those dense foam mattresses. (Leeza I think). Th…"

David Moore replied May 30 to Does anyone happen to know the mattress dimensions 382/392

7 Jun 12
Reply by David Moore

"Yeah all the breakers are correct, I found the manuals. There was an old problem th…"

David Moore replied May 29 to Generator Engagement Procedure?

12 Jun 18
Reply by David Moore

"Thanks everyone! I’ll look for another breaker and report back. I’m headed down ther…"

David Moore replied May 29 to Generator Engagement Procedure?

12 Jun 18
Reply by David Moore

RSS

Club News

Styled In Fiberglass

For your reading pleasure, the latest issue of the Chris-Craft Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, along with past issues, can you accessed through the link below.

Styled In Fiberglass Issues

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service