Steve's Discussions (851)

Discussions Replied To (791) Replies Latest Activity

"I no longer have the seats/hardware.sold them for about $150 and cost more than that…"

Steve replied Nov 13 to Hinged Captains Seat

8 Nov 13
Reply by Steve

"Or you can get internally resisted coils and remove the ballast resistor. I use the…"

Steve replied Nov 12 to Carter AFB Rebuilding Problems

21 on Monday
Reply by David Goodrich

Membership Chair

"$4k! I'll take it off his hands for free and allow him to pay to ship to my house ev…"

Steve replied Nov 3 to 1968 Express 35 - $4000

5 Nov 12
Reply by Chris Wickersham

"I think jim's 27 has an aftermarket hardtop...Mine is original."

Steve replied Nov 2 to Replacing a soft top with a hard top

5 Nov 2
Reply by Jim Frens

"Thanks for the info Dick!!!  Around where I live, the only place to go with a big b…"

Steve replied Oct 26 to Mecca Hoist and deck supporting

3 Oct 26
Reply by Dick Morland

"The manifolds won't need to be replaced. They are originals from 1969, but they are…"

Steve replied Oct 25 to Winter is coming and time to get to work so I can hopefully splash next year. EDIT: thoughts on valves/heads?

23 Oct 25
Reply by Steve

"Looks like I found the culprit now that I have all 3 risers separated from the exhau…"

Steve replied Oct 25 to Winter is coming and time to get to work so I can hopefully splash next year. EDIT: thoughts on valves/heads?

23 Oct 25
Reply by Steve

"Thanks for the i fo Lee..Not sure if you saw, but I fogged the enging and that valve…"

Steve replied Oct 22 to Winter is coming and time to get to work so I can hopefully splash next year. EDIT: thoughts on valves/heads?

23 Oct 25
Reply by Steve

"From what I understand, the admins just dropped it. People have had application in f…"

Steve replied Oct 22 to Catalina Club

2 Oct 22
Reply by Steve

"Oh gotchya! I've seen a few people install aluminium ones when repowering. Would be…"

Steve replied Oct 21 to Winter is coming and time to get to work so I can hopefully splash next year. EDIT: thoughts on valves/heads?

23 Oct 25
Reply by Steve

RSS

Club News

Great Aerial Video of a  45 Commander

© 2017   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service