Kevin McKinnon's Discussions (302)

Discussions Replied To (291) Replies Latest Activity

"Glen, the best way to trace a wire that disappears from view either inside a wall, s…"

Kevin McKinnon replied Nov 22 to Adding new smart battery charger- quick question

20 Nov 28
Reply by Darin H

"looks great!! "

Kevin McKinnon replied Nov 7 to something came out right

2 Nov 7
Reply by Kevin McKinnon

"You didn't mention checking or changing the manifolds or dump elbows.  Is the thermo…"

Kevin McKinnon replied Nov 6 to NEED HELP / REBUILT 454 CHRISCRAFT ENGINE RUNNING HOT

2 Nov 6
Reply by Kevin McKinnon

"Greg, the shops I was talking about would have nothing to do with the big box stores…"

Kevin McKinnon replied Oct 26 to EDPM window glazing

4 Oct 26
Reply by Kevin McKinnon

"Greg, after encountering a similar problem on a late 1960's sportfisherman I owned(n…"

Kevin McKinnon replied Oct 24 to EDPM window glazing

4 Oct 26
Reply by Kevin McKinnon

"Just a thought here but if one tank rusted through I have to imagine the other is ri…"

Kevin McKinnon replied Oct 23 to Please Help 47’1968 Commander Fuel Tank!

4 Oct 31
Reply by Paul Cavenaugh

Membership Chair

"Matt, I have that very set-up on my 41 Flushdeck. I have 2 single gang PVC  boxes wi…"

Kevin McKinnon replied Oct 19 to Remote Start Switches in Engine Room

8 Oct 19
Reply by John L. Spooner Jr.

"$150.00 for shipping? Thanks but id be looking elsewhere. That just screams bend over"

Kevin McKinnon replied Oct 3 to Q Parts continue to climb!

5 Oct 4
Reply by Mike H

"Gore tex  GFO packing is the best I have ever used. I believe it is graphite impregn…"

Kevin McKinnon replied Oct 2 to Packing for prop shaft

10 Oct 2
Reply by Kevin McKinnon

"Ed, what size are the sets you have? "

Kevin McKinnon replied Sep 22 to Chris Craft Script

8 Sep 22
Reply by Edward "Ed" STONE

RSS

Club News

2019 Wall Calendars Now Available!!

The Chris-Craft Commander Club 2019 Wall Calendar is now available!!.  We're having to do things a little differently this year, so for calendar details & ordering, Click Here

2018 Photo Contest Winner

The 4th Annual Chris-Craft Commander Club Photo Contest had more than 50 entries and selecting the winners was not an easy task. 

First place: submitted by Pat Chaps

Second place: submitted by Martin Krall;

Third place: submitted by Jeff Pacy.

To view all entries to this year's contest,         Click Here

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service