von Hofsten Alarik's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Tim, I live in the Stockholm area so it would be easy meeting with you, if nothing e…"

von Hofsten Alarik replied May 15 to Swedish Commander Nut Attending the Rendezvous

2 May 15
Reply by von Hofsten Alarik

"Jim is right, there is little need for more horse powers in Dutch waters. Speed limi…"

von Hofsten Alarik replied Feb 21 to Came across this retro fit of a 31 from across the pond...nice job on it

9 Feb 21

Webmaster

"Hi JC, I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems I. got 1 similar mail f…"

von Hofsten Alarik replied Dec 14, 2015 to Voting for Executive Committee seats is now open

2 Dec 14, 2015

"Refueling safety is a reoccurring subject in Swedish boating magazines. Recommendati…"

von Hofsten Alarik replied May 29, 2014 to Blower time?

8 May 30, 2014
Reply by Lee H. Dahlen

Archivist

"The figures about what's available in on the SuperDisk never cease to amaze me! It i…"

von Hofsten Alarik replied Feb 16, 2014 to Superdisc 9.0 -- What’s In It For My Commander & Me? AVAILABLE NOW

3 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Matt Cowles

Webmaster

"End of this month."

von Hofsten Alarik replied Sep 18, 2013 to Submit photos for inclusion in the official CCCC 2014 wall calendar

2 Sep 18, 2013

"Yes, there seemed to be a significant drop in consumption. Du to various problems wi…"

von Hofsten Alarik replied Jul 19, 2013 to 31 commander repower

8 Jul 19, 2013

"12 years ago I put in brand new MerCruiser 350 Horizon MPI with VelvetDrives. Did th…"

von Hofsten Alarik replied Jul 18, 2013 to 31 commander repower

8 Jul 19, 2013

"Engine alignment? Just follow brother Lee's recipe for alignment in our Files sectio…"

von Hofsten Alarik replied Jul 6, 2013 to Replacing a strut

7 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Dick Morland

"If it is any consolation Steve, I also broke a shaft about 12 years ago. Bad alignme…"

von Hofsten Alarik replied Jul 6, 2013 to 31 Prop Shaft Woe and Questions

7 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Darin H

RSS

Club News

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

Chris-Craft Commander Club YouTube Channel

In an effort to expand the video sharing for the club, we have built a YouTube Channel. We hope you enjoy watching the wonderful videos our members have chosen to share.    

Click Here To Learn More

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service