von Hofsten Alarik's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks very nice. Well done!"

von Hofsten Alarik replied Oct 6 to 42 Headliner Replacement - Details

15 Oct 8
Reply by Chris Orphal

"I had the same style of headliner in my 31 Commander for almost 20 years. It has hel…"

von Hofsten Alarik replied Sep 10 to Ceiling Panels... Ventilation Thoughts

12 Sep 10
Reply by von Hofsten Alarik

"More info here at the Club: http://commanderclub.com/page/35-commander-express"

von Hofsten Alarik replied Aug 27 to Can u help identify this CC?

7 Aug 28
Reply by Nat Brady

"Jim Frens is right. Here is an illustration from Zipwakes site that illustrates Jims…"

von Hofsten Alarik replied Jul 13 to Interceptors Replaces Trim Tabs

19 Aug 2
Reply by Louis M Schillinger

"Darin, The looks of your interceptors are very similar to my Zipwakes. The system la…"

von Hofsten Alarik replied Jul 13 to Interceptors Replaces Trim Tabs

19 Aug 2

"Good to hear from you Jim! Looking at photos of the Volvo Interceptors and the Zipwa…"

von Hofsten Alarik replied Jul 11 to Interceptors Replaces Trim Tabs

19 Aug 2

"I forgot to mention that Zipwake is distributed in the US by Imtra Corporation. "

19 Aug 2

"Darin; Wasn't aware Volvo even had interceptors in their lineup. They certainly do n…"

19 Aug 2

"Tim, I live in the Stockholm area so it would be easy meeting with you, if nothing e…"

von Hofsten Alarik replied May 15 to Swedish Commander Nut Attending the Rendezvous

2 May 15

"Jim is right, there is little need for more horse powers in Dutch waters. Speed limi…"

von Hofsten Alarik replied Feb 21 to Came across this retro fit of a 31 from across the pond...nice job on it

9 Feb 21

RSS

Club News

Styled In Fiberglass

For your reading pleasure, the latest issue of the Chris-Craft Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, along with past issues, can you accessed through the link below.

Styled In Fiberglass Issues

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service