Warren Whitmore's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"On my 1981 381 Catalina the Cetec-Benmar H-Power unit is located back by the steerin…"

Warren Whitmore replied Aug 19 to Detectives benmar

2 Aug 20
Reply by John Brock

"Is there an old Judson synchronizer light on board?  When I retrofitted my 454s with…"

Warren Whitmore replied Aug 10 to The Ghost in the Machine - voltage drop in the ignition system?

21 Aug 19
Reply by Lee H Dahlen

"I replaced my Raritan Crowns with household bowl size, freshwater flush Dometic Mast…"

Warren Whitmore replied Jul 13 to Rebuild or Replace Head (toilet)

15 Jul 18
Reply by Chris Wickersham

"Ken, The factory props were Federal Equipoise T36 three blade 22"x26"x1.5" Chris-Cra…"

Warren Whitmore replied May 29 to Hull speed and proper propellers for 1986 Chris Craft 381 Catalina

4 May 30
Reply by Kenneth Emigh

"My 1981 381 Catalina had an ungrounded AC circuit leading to the original rectifier…"

Warren Whitmore replied May 18 to Electrical Advise

10 May 20
Reply by Mark Steinmann

"Kevin, I have 1981 Chris-Craft Marine Power 454s with the original Prestolite points…"

Warren Whitmore replied May 6 to replacement distributors for 454's brand? recommendations?

10 May 7
Reply by Kevin McKinnon

"Google Butler Marine bow pulpits, they could make you a new one in fiberglass or tea…"

Warren Whitmore replied Apr 13 to Looking for a pulpit for a 1980 410 Chris Craft

1 Apr 13
Reply by Warren Whitmore

"William, The Chris-Craft Marine Power 454 manuals are in the club library but you ha…"

Warren Whitmore replied Mar 13 to Closed cooling

8 Mar 15
Reply by bill thomas

"I purchased a new tank last season from Trionic for my 1981 381 Catalina.   It was a…"

Warren Whitmore replied Mar 3 to 41 owners - Holding Tank Replacement

6 Mar 7
Reply by John Brock

"I used Trident 101 as well when I redid my waste system on my 1981 381 Catalina last…"

Warren Whitmore replied Mar 3 to Head / Blackwater Plumbing Suggestions

8 Apr 26
Reply by Kevin McKinnon

RSS

Club News

Styled In Fiberglass

For your reading pleasure, the latest issue of the Chris-Craft Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, along with past issues, can you accessed through the link below.

Styled In Fiberglass Issues

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service