Tom Toth's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Restoration? Why would you want the holding tank in the galley? Put the tank in the…"

Tom Toth replied Jun 30 to New Head & holding tank for Commander 31

11 Jun 30
Reply by Bruce Harkness

"Do have battery switches? Should be under steps into cabin below or on Wall in front…"

Tom Toth replied Jun 3 to Commander 332 starter issue

11 Jun 12
Reply by Lee H Dahlen

"Here is information regarding casting numbers and the parts manual for the 454 350 h…"

Tom Toth replied Mar 21 to Engine stuff

38 Mar 21
Reply by Mike H

"Do not use anything but actual Mallory cap and rotor anything else will not hold up…"

Tom Toth replied Jun 28, 2017 to Pertronix 307Q blues

17 Jul 6, 2017
Reply by Mike H

"With such a steep deep vee hull I would get a 12x36 you will need it. I changed mind…"

Tom Toth replied Feb 26, 2017 to Trim tab size

3 Feb 26, 2017
Reply by Tom Toth

"Capt. Gene, I put a Vacuflush in my 332 a few years ago. Has been a great convenienc…"

Tom Toth replied Nov 22, 2016 to Head Replacement

3 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Tom Toth

"Byron, I have some bronze screen I'll check how wide the roll is. About how much do…"

Tom Toth replied May 24, 2016 to need bronze screen

7 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Byron Smith

"I change impellers no matter what every 200hrs and a major rebuild every 400hrs on…"

Tom Toth replied May 12, 2016 to Changing impellers

20 May 12, 2016
Reply by Tom Toth

"Capt. Those Vortec's are way under powererd for that hull, you should have 454's or…"

Tom Toth replied Mar 14, 2016 to Looking at a 83 333 sedan bridge

7 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Tony Kirkland

"Shawn, They were made of aluminum and are bolted down. Tom"

Tom Toth replied Jul 23, 2015 to Radar Arch Question

5 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by Shawn Owen Suits

RSS

Club News

Styled In Fiberglass

For your reading pleasure, the latest issue of the Chris-Craft Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, along with past issues, can you accessed through the link below.

Styled In Fiberglass Issues

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service